Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_aww: Ah, despair, from the ashes of darkness she will rise anew and murder everyone.
Reactions: Yorda
Wretch
Wretch
NOOOOOO!!!! Let her retain a sliver of innocence and wonder at the world! ╥﹏╥
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Innocence? There is innocence. Blood for the blood goddess, milk for the Khorneflakes.
Wretch
Wretch
WHY?! take ya dern bloody marys and shove em in the trash ah! Its time for cornflakes to shine! At least cornflakes are relatively happy and have mental stability!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
What did you say about cornflakes?
  • Sad
Reactions: Wretch
ohko
ohko
Looking forward to it!
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Why that? You are talking about trauma and insecurity and I cant bring even a few demons?:blob_frown:
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
you make mental illness sound like skyrim stats
  • Haha
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I don't know what you are talking about, sphery man? My insanitymeter seems pretty good at the moment. :blob_reach:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I feel there has to be a balance between bad and good things happening to a main character, otherwise it might get accused of being too edgy.
Then again, that could just be down to how well an author writes, as opposed to it all being bad.
*doesn't know if she's made any sense*

Hope your idea goes well!
o/

X
Yorda
Yorda
It makes sense!
Yorda: "Why make things better when you can make them worse?"
I was just joking here! Things won't keep getting worse forever! They will get better eventually, and then things will really go south, and then things will be ... okay again.
It's just that my current MC is actually villain #2 ... and she opposes Heroine #1 and gets screwed by Villain #1. Hmmm. It'll work out in the plotting somehow.
Yorda
Yorda
And then Villain #1 played both Heroine #1 and Villain #2 for fools. Villain #1 dies, but ultimately wins because they did so much irreversible damage and accomplished their goal one way or another after great sacrifice.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I call my formula fluff and terror. Fluff interrupted by terror interrupted fluff like a roller coaster :blob_reach: .
Wretch
Wretch
??????????WHY?????????WHATEVER????????I DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! cries
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
I thought a skull had more mental stability. Apparently not. :blob_evil_two:
  • Haha
Reactions: Wretch