Fox-Trot-9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• While I'm still writing up the interlude chapter for Villainess, Retry!, I've just posted another installment of my other novel, The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. This installment is a bit on the darker side, but hope you enjoy while I try to get more written for VR!

Okay, folks, here's the next installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. Hope you enjoy this installment, b/c it gets a little darker at this point!

Okay, folks, I just uploaded the next installment of Villainess, Retry! Man, this chapter's been a long time coming, so I hope the next three installments won't take as along. Anyway, enjoy the read!

Good God, the plants are talking to me again!
    D
    Deleted member 57675
    Maybe not talk to the grass...
    Fox-Trot-9
    Fox-Trot-9
    I don't talk to them, but they talk to me, and that's weird.
    Okay, I also just posted another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. Hope you all enjoy!

Okay, folks, I finally got something else written for Villainess, Retry! It's a little interlude chapter that goes between Villainess 1: Janet's First Retry and Villainess 2: DeeDee Curiosity Shop. Hopes this brings in more interest, while I continue writing the current chapter!

Okay, I just posted another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. Check it out, fellas!

Okay, folks, I just posted yet another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World, so hope you enjoy!

N
    Ninini
    I shall not block you since this isn’t made into a forum thread
    Okay, folks, just posted the 3rd and last installment of "Night: Kendra and the Gunslinger Girl (Always)" of Days of Blood and Roses. Enjoy!

Just posted another chapter of The Late Bird's Tale. I'll be working on this project for a bit, so hope you enjoy a more lighthearted story. If you like gunslinging muse girls with a police procedural bent, as well as a school life flavor to it, you might like this story.

Okay, folks, it's finally been approved, so I give to you my crazy tale, The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World! If you like supernatural buddy cop stories with a funny ecchi twist, read this story! You might like it. Hopefully.

Hey there, folks! Just posted the 2nd installment of "Night: Kendra and the Gunslinger Girl (Always)" of Days of Blood and Roses. Enjoy the read! Tell me what you think.

Hey there, folks! I've posted the 1st installment of "Night: Kendra and the Gunslinger Girl (Always)" of Days of Blood and Roses. Enjoy the read! Tell me what you think.

Hey there, folks! Here's the 2nd installment of "Night: Kendra and the Gunslinger Girl (Now)" of Days of Blood and Roses. I've managed to get three more chapters edited since the last update, so expect more in the coming weeks.

Okay, folks, after editing the next couple of installments of Days of Blood and Roses, I come to you with yet another installment of my magical girl epic after a long wait. It's been a while, but hope you give my story a chance.

Hey there, folks! I'm back with another installment of Villainess, Retry! It's another interlude chapter, this time in DeeDee's POV. I'm already started on the next chapter, so hope to put that one out ASAP. Enjoy!

Hey there, folks! Sorry for the long wait. Life's been hectic for a while now. But anyway, I've come back with another installment of Villainess, Retry! It's a short but sweet chapter to (hopefully) receive the tension of the previous chapter. Enjoy!

Hey there, folks! I've returned with another installment of Villainess, Retry! It's another doozy of the chapter! Go read it!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…