Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 57675
Bc its the last remnant reminder of the Agentt cat girl cult.
Blitz
Blitz
He used that for a long time too.

It's also not your style! Show the world your cadmarness!
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
but... I already showed my cadmarness in this picture by adding a small line under the nose like a mustache.
Blitz
Blitz
a small line for ants!
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
well, all humans are ants when compared to the divine catgirls
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
are you saying you’re not human?
Blitz
Blitz
If I need to live like an ant, I renounce it!
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Ok, @Blitz . I’ll make a deal with you. Find someone who shall wear the highly esteemed “Catgirl Cult Avatar” and I shall change mine.
  • Haha
Reactions: Agentt
Blitz
Blitz
  • Love
Agentt
Agentt
I'll wear a cat girl avi
Reactions: Blitz
DarkeReises
DarkeReises
i have a cat girl avi
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
sauce?
CadmarLegend
  • Haha
Blitz
Blitz
It's a deal!:blobtaco:
  • Love
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend

here ya go, Agentt. Also, as a part of this contract we have unofficially made (and I’m not trying to be Centinni here) you must pass on this avatar to someone else when you wish to change it. It means that you are required by this unofficial contract we have made to legally (not) find another Scribble Hub Forum user who is OK with using this avatar.
  • Haha
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
The contents of the contract we made are hereditary, in the sense that the terms will apply to your successor of the avatar, as well as your successor’s successor, and so on until the forsaken demise of Scribble Hub.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
This means that at any point in time, there will be at least one user who is using this avatar within Scribble Hub Forum. The only requirement for the successor is that s/he must have at least 100 messages and a message/like ratio of 2.5 likes per message.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
If any of the terms within our unofficial contract are broken, I will personally sacrifice our overseer’s soul to the flames of Cereal. Of course, the overseer is Blitz.
CadmarLegend
CadmarLegend
Also, (not trying to be Centinni) I will slander and mentally constipate you or your successors if you break the unofficial contract.