Fox-Trot-9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally got the next chapter written and posted. I bring you the next installment of Villainess, Retry!, and it's a doozy. Enjoy, folks!

Okay, sorry for the long wait, folks! It took longer than I thought. I bring you the next installment of Villainess, Retry! Enjoy, folks!

Again, just a heads up. For those of you wondering what's taking so long for my next chapter for VR!, I'm currently writing two chapters at once. Both are halfway finished. Hope to get both finished during this month (September). Hopefully.
    Okay, this is really weird. Can't access discord on FireFox browser. I can't even access support. This is weird.
    Reactions: Jailbreak571
    Fox-Trot-9
    Fox-Trot-9
    It's resolved now. I had to close out everything and restart computer and my modem. Now everything's back to normal.
    Not an update, sorry. It's just to let you know that I've revised the blurb of Villainess, Retry! a bit to better fit how it's currently written. I'm working on two chapters at once, so expect them later this month!
    Oh man, sorry for dropping off like that. August has been tough on me, life-wise and writing-wise, but I have returned! I bring you the next installment of Villainess, Retry! Enjoy, folks!

Okay, just added one more installment of my muse officer / gunslinger story, The Late Bird's Tale for your reading enjoyment!

Okay, I've added another chapter to my muse officer / gunslinger story, The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. Enjoy!

I've updated my magical muse officer / gunslinger story, The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World, for your reading pleasure! Enjoy, folks!

Finally finished editing/revising Villainess, Retry!, and I think it's better now, especially with the 3rd interlude chapter in the Donavan's Summons mini-arc. I'll be moving the chapter to its rightful place in a day or two.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…