Scribble Hub Forum

D
Deleted member 57675
Ah the review rivalry
Anon2024
Anon2024
It’s not a rivalry, I genuinely find it entertaining how he is annoyed when writing reviews and yet still has to write them. Probably why he is trying to get people to go to other review threads
D
Deleted member 57675
I see. They finally found their motivation to write again and then remembered the review thread they annoyed their future self by creating.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
I'm not annoyed that I need to write reviews. I can get annoyed that people don't understand what I deem as obvious things. Like the last dude that thought he could get 1000 readers initially while writing something unpopular. It's annoying to me when I somehow need to explain how reality works because I simply want to share my opinion.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The reason why I send people to other threads is that I'm extremely fucking vindictive. I still remember how one person accused that this 'community' didn't do anything besides shitposting.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
But while this kettle called the pot black, I decided to actually help authors at least a little bit. However, there is a limit to what I can do. I can't say something non-basic about a story I didn't like at all. Thus I send SOME stories to other threads.
Agentt
Agentt
Send them to my thread of how arrogant were you!
Anon2024
Anon2024
Lol. You did get annoyed which is funny. :blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
? Yes, I did get annoyed.