BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I do not like slow people. They retarded as hell. I like fast people. People who make split decision. People who don't even bother thinking. They just do. I like those people. Keep doing what you're doing. I'd like to see the consequences so badly.
    I just joined a writing competition. They should rename it to a writing exhibition, cause' I will make the playing field look like a fucking zoo.

I don't understand why people get surprised when their aging (grand)parents hold racist views. When the era where you lived your initial 50 years in saw "cornpop" as an acceptable term to call the melanin-induced, you'd be a bit fucked in the head too.
    Deeprotsorcerer
    Deeprotsorcerer
    Your grandparents were most likely very kind to you when you didn't even reach their knees. You kind of expect them to be the same for everyone else so you don't consider the brain rot of the times having a chance of having its hooks in them.

It'd break the fable we tell ourselves about the greatest humans alive.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    That I understand. Hell, it's to the point that whenever my older relatives perform their spontaneous racism open summit, I just keep my mouth shut. As far as they're concerned, they have decades of life experience ahead of my greenhorn ass. No argument would ever bear fruit. Best I can do is let their generation slowly pass off. Grim, but what else can you do?
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    For most of these 'wokes', 'character development' doesn't exist.
    what the fuck is Eid all I know's the next door Islamic convinience store is having a sale is all
    Mellohwa
    Mellohwa
    It means, free meat for the neighborhood.
    Reactions: Amok
    A
    Amok
    thinks its the breaking of fast after rhamadahn? idk tho, been a while since i worked with this one guy who was thus inclined. mellowha is correct that an element of generosity comes into play iirc
    Schultz_von
    Schultz_von
    It basically the day that honors the willingness of Ibrahim to sacrifice his son Ismail as an act of obedience to Allah's command. But, before Ibrahim could sacrifice his son, Allah provided him with a lamb which he was supposed to kill in his son's place because of his willingness to sacrifice his own son in the name of God.
    ... and also free meat for the next three days or so.
    i have this fascination with mundane conversation. talks that start out of spontaneity and end on an inconclusive note. the topic could be anything; from alien abduction priorities to fruit-based pies. i find that these sorts of talks open interesting windows to an aspect of a certain person.
    I've been terrified of excitement as of late. I'm scared of the empty hangover that comes after it. I'm scared. I'm scaring myself now. More than anything, I'm annoyed. Angry at myself. Old me would tell new me to man the fuck up. I'm gonna listen to old me. I'm manning the fuck up. Deny the feelings. Live to see the sun again, no matter how fucked up I get.
    Ymadthepirate
    A
    Amok
    ive killed so many old mes the corpse closert in my cranium dont close no more.
    I'm watching all my childhood movie stars get arthritis. It's Matt Damon on the right. Tom Hanks used to call him "kid".

Either he aged terribly or I'm at that point where all my heroes are dying.
    My chrome tabs consists of 3d Sketchfab models, a half dozen articles about obscure niche games I like, a few Rule34 tabs, and a hundred other Google searches pertaining to specific 6-digit postcodes primarily beginning with the numbers 2 and 3.
    I'm losing my poison as of late. I don't feel as vindictive as I have before, which should be a good thing, but it's not being replaced by anything. I feel like I should be happy from this, but whenever I look at something that'll make the me from 6 months ago recoil in disgust I simply feel nothing.

That emptiness is scaring me, man. I'm neither getting happier nor sadder. It's just... a blank slate.
    i've drawn sum FUARKING cahmihcks

>reeed them heeere
    biggest emotion i had since last month had been apathy. i can't seem to bring myself to care allat much, and even if i do it's mostly done behind a veil of respect for others. im kinda afraid bros. i don't wanna get hit with some gay ass mental diagnosis.

im focusing on my craft as of now. hopefully that'll lead me to the light.
    Be real funny if all this time the Scientologists were actually correct and Ron actually takes all his believers on a sick ass spaceship while we get our backs blown by anus eater extraterrestrials.
    My new niche kink is a mother-daughter pair with the same H-cup breast size, insinuating that the mother had smaller cups when she was her daughter's age and implying that the daughter will further surpass her mother when she grows.
    Minx
    Minx
    Oyakodon is good 👍
    It's come to the point where if a new movie turns out to be actually good, I pray to the good heavens above that it DOESN'T get a sequel in the foreseeable future.
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Top Gun: Maverick 2
    SakeVision
    SakeVision
    american movies do be like that. seasonals too. hence why I stopped watching American cinema over a decade ago, any time I do try to come back all I get is disappointment
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…