BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm bout'a get giant roasts for putting the word out but bear with me here.

I'm not taking a moral standing here. In fact, moral is out of the question here. I'm talking about the HK protests here.

I won't go in deep history about the protest; I'm sure all of you are very well-aware of the situation.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    In the case of the HK protesters...
    *sigh*
    I fear that it will end in many deaths, arrests, and the Chinese government still going through with their plans with no changes whatsoever. The only difference will be even stricter control over HK than if the people hadn't protested.

X
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Sorry about the many posts, profile posts only have a measly 420 character limit...
    orz

*huggles you both in apology*

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    ? What happened? I sensed politics and came here as fast as possible. :blob_reach:
    • Haha
    Hot Take: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order is actually good go play it
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    My brother's been watching the playthrough and I gotta say, it looked really good. Hate Kashyyyk though. That place is an abomination.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    At this point the fact that EA published a good SP game without jamming Respawn into a workhorse just blows my mind so hard that I'm willing to overlook everything

look at that little droid clinging to your back awwwwqwwww
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    A streamer I watch still can't acknowledge EA and basically praises Respawn Entertainment for doing a good job haha
    True Story

So last night I had a DnD session with a couple of friends. This time, there was a greenhorn in the scene. As I was walking him into creating his reptilian druid, we got into rolling his stats. Halfway through the thing, he suddenly stopped, thought for a second, looked up to me and with the most serious look on his face, asked, "What's intelligence?"

He was not a bright one.
    the human heart is like an onion, except it only has one layer, isn't a vegetable and does NOT go well with eggs
    • Haha
    Reactions: Zoey
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    Is this the second time now that you've mentioned eating people?
    owO
    Owo

X
    smh: Shrek Much Holy
    kys: Kiss Your Shrek
    omg: ovulate my gingerbread
    no: fuck you
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *looks at the third line*
    owo

I didn't know gingerbread could reproduce.
    'o'

Also, you seem to really like Shrek.
    '-'

*huggles you*

\(^o^)/

X
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    Ok boomer: N-word
    the cavemen couple about to invent the first fetus be like 🥵😤
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I leave it to you to find meaning behind the less popular emoticons.
    You know, benben, it occurred to me that you say pretty strange things, so it might be worthwhile to do a character study on you!
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    do me instead
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Character sustained a childhood trauma from which developed an impulsive, joking, coping mechanism that is oftentimes self-derisive.
    Reactions: ohko
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    my joking mechanism is both offensive and defensive, you can't hurt me more than i can
    • Wow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…