Reactions: Agentt
Blitz
Blitz
A spoonful of oil has all the calories you'll ever need~
  • Love
owotrucked
owotrucked
@Agentt By the way, that's this kind of posts that makes me question that you type yourself as INTP.

Like, you can't expect BenJ to suddenly act cuddly on other people's profile on a regular basis.

For ENFP though, it's as simple as breathing air.
  • Haha
Agentt
Agentt
Ben is a cutie! He would definitely love to cuddle with someone, just in private..

As for me...well..I can be smart type, but they don't make up good convo starters.
Agentt
Agentt
About that though, I think it's mainly because I identify as a comedy writer?
Like, every time I hear a joke i love to overanalyse it in my head to see why it is funny.

But imagine how boring it would be if I talked like this nerd over here
owotrucked
owotrucked
Involving "smart" or "stupid" in MBTI shows that you don't fully understand what's it about. Forget the 16 distinct descriptions of MBTI. They are just like cakes, no one bake cakes the same, what's universal are the 8 ingredients (Ne, Ni, Se, Si, Te, Ti, Fe, Fi).
  • Haha
owotrucked
owotrucked
Maybe you're indeed an INTP, but I'll just inform you that even your blatant lack of Si that transpires from ALL of your interaction infuriates me sometimes LOL
  • Haha
Agentt
Agentt
:blob_cookie:
The MBTI is just a elaborate random number generator after all. Just like IQ tests.
I do understand the MBTI, we had to study that thing for an year, the word "smart" was just an oversimplification of things you would expect from a logician.