Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can I post images here? I wanted to show off my new cover
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    You are allowed to post images here. I've seen many people do it
    Paul_Tromba
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Looks like its easy to do when already created. I'll just replace my post with a picture
    It's the same series. . . but better!

Alright. After over a year of critiquing, time to put my best foot forward and and start publishing things things I think are actually good.
    I've solved the source of my technical issues trying to film a video today. My phone's audio port is broken. not a problem, can just film audio through computer
    Just finished Watchmen (the Comic) I'm absolutely going to do a video discussing the comic, movie, and television show.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    Also the art work is absolutely beautiful mixed with the clashing and dramatic tones of the story really show the beauty of this story.
    T.K._Paradox
    T.K._Paradox
    and hell if you decide to give it a look I wouldn't mind reviewing it with you.

That is if you'd allow me on your show of course.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Not a bad idea. I'll look into it.
    Donald Glover should make the next Jordan Peele movie.
    Reactions: Blitz
    Blitz
    Blitz
    He was a phenomenal actor in community too
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I was referencing Atlanta. He's really taken a turn into serious actor. It's not fun to see him on screen, but the stories he's telling are amazing.
    I have nothing good to say about Xenoblade 3. Literally not a single word.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    But do you have anything bad to say about it?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I have exclusively bad things to say about it .
    Pulled up my video to edit and get it out tomorrow and there's no adio. It just isn' there. I want to die.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Insert a recording, if you can still edit it.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    ADR? lol. I could try but my gut says that I would be truely awful at ADR. I'm refilliming tomorrow and getting this thing done one way or the other.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Ah, best of luck then! I guess, in a way, refilming is easier than recording a voice-over. And you have to time it each time you speak so it won't be awkward.
    Time to film the same video for a fourth time. No tech issues this time, I just have something different to say.
    Ymadthepirate
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Are you a perfectionist?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Sometimes. More recently yes. I'm trying to take my writing related stuff a bit more seriously. It woudl be hypocritical not to.
    I was told that not every one of my chapters can be just a long chase scene. I was inclined to pick up a knife and prove them wrong.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you may be holding something sharp but it can never cut as deep as the truth
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    When did you become wise, Ben?
    The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie. It's like if ASOIAF was a slice of life.
    A
    Amok
    listened to corrupt audio of crack'd pot trail. very legit commentary about art the fev segments ive listened
    greyblob
    greyblob
    Half a king series was subpar tbh
    A
    Amok
    hmmm i think the Aspect Prince, prince of nothing books might be a bit more abercrombie-like
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…