Scribble Hub Forum

Nhatduongg
Nhatduongg
Was he? I feel like he brought it upon himself though.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
He made a thread accusing SH of banning his story, but I was already in bed at the time and couldn't watch the drama unfold. Was he banned, or is it temporary?
EternalSunset0
EternalSunset0
I saw a glimpse of that thread but last I checked, it's deleted. Not sure if it's a ban, but looking at that thread and what I can tell of his demeanor (a while ago's the first time I even saw that name so take it with a grain of salt), I won't be surprised.
Jailbreak571
Jailbreak571
That was... Unexpected.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
>Ymad banned
>last posted around Monday
>LittleDildo account registered
>account made on Monday

the dots are so close they don't even need connecting they could smell one another at this point
Oreo
Oreo
Aaqil
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The last time Ymad posted was yesterday.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
then it's probably a coincidence

though let's be real; with the kinda stuff ymad posts and the replies he gets, you know the only two ways he's gonna leave is either out of boredom or with a bang

i don't know what thread he went sicko mode on but from what's described, it's probably the latter
Nhatduongg
Nhatduongg
"the replies he gets"

I don't think he gets any reply at all though
Agentt
Agentt
I thought his book wasn't banned, it just didn't appeared in latest updates because it isn't a story, it's...more of an interactive novel.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
i don't bother to check. i just assumed he has some niche social circle on the site he interacts with aside from his constant shilling and throwaway """zany humor""" threads.
Erys
Erys
"the replies he gets"

This is why I stay away from Discord.