BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "oh shit WN just shit the bed they're all gonna migrate to SH-"

no, they're not. we've seen apps make the worst changes and innovations possible (i.e. Discord, Snapchat) and people will still use it
    say what you want about 70s rock bands losing their edge in the present; AC/DC on their seventeenth album still fucks like their seventh

yes there's 17 AC/DC albums to date
    i never had a crush on anyone before. it's not that i dont find people attractive, but never once had i felt the sensation of "yes. i love them. i wanna spend the rest of my life with them."

i feel like im missing out on a major human experience, and i can't do anything about it
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    Well, you know what pedos always say, age is just a number.

Being a cynic here and someone who also never felt such a thing; I do lust but I never love, I feel that the feeling is just a fizz and without anything substantial to back it up, it comes and goes.

Better than trying to hang on to that fizz and turn it into an obsession, I guess?
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    It's a pain in the ass, like an itch you can't scratch. I know I've been that itch to a few people, too. Part of why I'm polyamorous is to scratch itches for others.

Now I'm thinking about that sweet guy from high school who was super embarrassed when he found out I had a boyfriend. He even wrote poetry for me! I didn't know polyamory was an option back then.
    Reactions: Aaqil
    At this point Skyrim isn't even a game anymore. It's a new gmod with a fantasy setting configuration packaged in by default.

I went to a fast food place for dinner. We found out there's free refills. We ended up getting just one drink and sharing it among the rest of us.

We're a family of five.

I know we're poor, but this is just desperate at this point.
    • Love
    Reactions: FBI
    Lorelliad
    Lorelliad
    I don't see anything wrong with that. The rule's there for a reason, and as such is free to be exploited until the restaurant decides to fix it.

That being said, I'd probably die from embarassment.
    minionlover
    minionlover
    This is normal, there's no need to feel embarrassed. I can safely bet twelve dollars there were two or three more families pulling the same schtick.
    FBI
    FBI
    I am not even poor and I would definitely do that. I am just a miser. In fact, you are a genius to figure out the loopholes.

*inserts mandatory nya*
    the Venn diagram between people who preach "death of the author" and people with poor reading comprehension are starting to get worryingly closer
    >broke
    >last boss scammed me for work; tried calling, number doesn't exist
    >new job doesn't start until mid September
    >genuinely considering temp moving to my uncle's farm to work/feed myself while taking classes online
    >mfw aunt came in clutch last minute sending me "thank you funds" for teaching my cousin piano

so uh, who here needs piano lessons?
    One gimmick I never liked in fantasy are species specific quirks. Things like "orcs don't like showers" or "elves love nature", especially if they have looks and features based on humans. It never stood out as a speciality more so than it is an asterisk with some, at best, mild flavour of context.
    When I get old I'm gonna live as a recluse in a lavish mansion and have a lot of children and when I die and the inheritance scramble begins they'd realize the mansion and everything else I "own" had always been rented and all they'll pry off my cold hands is some stolen hotel towels
    i got locked off twitter and didn't have an email to verify my identity, so I made a brand new one, but it says the new, untouched address is attached to some other account. i tried filing an appeal, but I couldn't send one because my account is suspended (???)

I don't really mind losing the account, I'm just baffled at the system.
    I've been told my attitude exhibits such big dick energy that the hoes might get dissapointed when they pull of my pants and I've never heard a more double edged sword analogy ever since
    i need a goth girl like how my fork needs an electrical socket on all that is holy i need that hypothetical demonic maiden by my side
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aaqil
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Go to a few Staind or Godsmack concerts and maybe you'll find one. Though sexy goth girls are rare.
    the urge to just delete all your work and start anew every single time you recall a horrible plot point/prose you conceived and written down
    Nhatduongg
    Nhatduongg
    For me, I would just start a new story and pretend that the old one never existed and then come back one year later, hoping that the readers forgot everything.
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    I know better than to read my own works.
    i have many criticisms about this character design but none of them get through because brainlets would default to "you're just mad there's a disabled spiderman uwu"

BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    considering how tech savvy most spidermans are, she can simply co opt her wheelchair as some makeshift exoskeleton for her to fight more effectively, but no, we're gonna get lesbian Joe Swanson from Family Guy flinging her noodle legs as she brawls Morbius with a folding wheelchair webbed to her back
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    Exoskeleton thing seems to be more on MCU Tony's adopted son thing, while Spider Man has been upgrading from the pathetic paparazzi to tech geek, I never vision Spidey to be donning armor and crap, considering that he himself has the strength proportional to a spider.

Also, iirc not all Spidey are techheads, SpiderGwen and Miles don't occur to me as such.
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    What the hell is hyperflexibilty of this Sun Spider? So she is like Ragdoll from DC?

Also, she needs crutches because of brittle bones???
    Sleeping at 5am:

>"alright there's class at 9am I better wake up early"
    >wakes up at 1 pm
    >"nice there's no class I can get a full 8 hour sleep tonight"
    >wakes up at 9 am

what the fuck does the universe want from me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…