Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, very sorry about this, but a while ago I had to delete my account (parents) and I finally won the debate to make a new account. Is it possible to recover my old account? My old account had the same username and was the one that made this story
    So sorry about this... If not possible, could you erase my past history?
    :sweat_smile:
    • Wow
    Reactions: tiaf
    Ahrihn
    Ahrihn
    I suppose it is, but the story I wrote was so mortifying I really want it gone... :sweating_profusely:
    Tony
    Tony
    @Ahrihn Sorry but it's not possible to recover deleted accounts. I deleted the series for you though.

If you need anything else, let me know.
    Ahrihn
    Ahrihn
    That's all! Thank you!! :blob_melt: Sorry for the trouble :sweat_smile:
    G'day, I cannot start a conversation with you due to spma protection. I am experiencing trouble after confirming my liame (read backwards). My profile definitely states that I did indeed confirm it, but the system for comments seems to disagree. Thank you for your time.
    Tony
    Tony
    Hello, are you on a VPN? If you are, try getting off the VPN and it should fix it.
    Hey my old account s290138 got banned for no reason and I was directed here by a discord mod can you help me please
    Tony
    Tony
    Looks like you got banned for spamming "very good" or "good" everywhere. If you stop spamming, I can unban you.
    Reactions: Nhatduongg
    Tony
    Tony
    Oh, I got the report. Thanks

As for a notice for reports being sent, I guess I forgot to implement that.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    ... I'm honestly surprised nobody poked you about the lack of a notice for "Your report has been sent" until now. Color me amazed...

Thanks for the hard work though~
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    One would imagine the amount of questionable content makes it obvious how many people use that feature
    Hello, sir, I wanted to add something to a fic that I'm preparing and wasn't sure if it would be allowed and got directed to your account to make a confirmation before going ahead, are beastality stories allowed here
    Reactions: Agentt
    ConcubusBunny
    ConcubusBunny
    I should explain a little first in the fic I'm writing I wanted to add a race of feral sapient creatures, with above human intelligence generally, so wanted to know if that's a grey area that is allowed or if that's a no go from the site.
    Tony
    Tony
    ConcubusBunny
    ConcubusBunny
    Oh, well, they aren't even real world animals in the slightest; they are non-humanoid to be more precise, but I'll keep the guidelines in mind thanks.
    Just a question, but would a thread that detailed stuff such as "how to put your story in your signature", "how to access the full tags list", "what and why is the Lounge", "how to effectively use the glossary", etc be worthy of a sticky in Author General?
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    I could probably try to do it again since all the images were saved on the cloud and the topics to talk about would come back naturally... yet I just have a lazy spirit now that I had everything vanish once before...
    CadmarLegend
    CadmarLegend
    *I referenced the countless "Bug reports" to see which ones were just things people thought were bugs but weren't, the @WelcomeToSH account, other topics in the Authors subforums, personal experiences, and others' experiences.
    Tony
    Tony
    Oh it's fine if you don't want to do it again. Don't worry about it
    Hello, it's been long since I used this site..umm, do u mind telling how to upload the new chapter? Lol
    Tony
    Tony
    Did you figure it out? It seems like you just added a new chapter recently
    Hi is there a way to change usernames or do I have to have the account deleted then create a new one?
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Reactions: Blitz
    K
    keyara29
    Thank you.
    Can you put some sort of restriction for new users, so that they can't create PMs right away? To like... Avoid spam and stuff?
    Tony
    Tony
    Yup, I just added some restrictions after I saw the reports. It should be live now.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Thank you!

Now I guess I should report the rest of the accounts made since... >.>
    Btw, is there any way to access the tag list from the Scribblehub main site?

Right now I only know how to access it through the direct link, which is a bit of a bother.

Dunno if I'm missing something or if there is no way to get there.
    Tony
    Tony
    Yeah, as an author, you can see it from the "Edit Series" page.

As a user, it's in the Series Finder page to the right of the "Tags" section.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh, I see! It's a pretty different placement than the one on NU, but I'm glad it's there~
    Tony, do you think you could make something similar to NU Status Bot for Scribblehub?

I often miss the stuff you put on the Change Log because edits to that page don't really trigger an alert or anything, so I need to remember to check it manually and stuff... Having a bot that warned us when you made changes would be really nice! ^^)/
    Reactions: Generic.Archdemon
    Tony
    Tony
    A bot would be nice but I'm really not that familiar with Xenforo 2 (SHF). I can make simple stuff but I would have to read more into it before I can start making better bots/features for SHF.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I see... That's so sad... T.T

Hopefully you can find the time for it soon though! ^^)/
    Generic.Archdemon
    Generic.Archdemon
    Yes, but we all know the main reason for following the nuf status bot, is the free cash MONEEEYYYYYyyyy!!!
    Tony! Tony!

Could you please disable the auto-merge-double-posts function in Community Games, please? It's kinda bothersome...

*was actually surprised to see my posts merged here when they aren't merged in NUF community games*
    *kicks Tony's fridge*

Heya Tooooonny

Would there be a feature like the Random novels on Novelupdates? It's a big help for finding some new ones

Thanks~ :blobspearpeek:
    Tony
    Tony
    Hi!

Eventually, yeah. I've been super busy lately though :sweating_profusely:
    Raneday
    Raneday
    Yay thanks tony!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…