LWFlouisa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Actually because most of my work is either distant sequels or prequels, that may end up annoying people that want a direct sequel. Not sure what to do about that.
    Slowly working my way back into doing comics again. What I have in mind for the future is a kind of ( think of it as a subset ) of light novel, where every third or maybe fifth chapter is done in sequential art. And every other chapter has an illustration at the top of the page. Or between story parts.
    Yes I have some bitterness about Amazon LitRPG community. It's sort of like how bad fans ruins any good thing sometimes. Even Alita.
    I need to change the cover of The Million Lyrics, my most recent novella. Started from a short story.
    So you can add images to your books on here. I guess I should have known. I'm just so used to Wattpad's sheer absence of features.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    wattpad is like bare bones default dont trust that shit
    Music in some countries is really hard to find initially, but then once you find, it's almost impossible not to find more of that music.
    Anyone ever have someone lift a blurb? It's so tiny, one almost wonders what the point is?

But please do your own blurbs. They're not hard.
    My tracing paper came in, so I can begin work on doing actual full illustrations for Light Novels. I use a photoshop type layering effect for traditional drawing.
    I might skip nano, and work on my drawing ability. My ability to draw first, second, and third point perspective is under practiced.
    Yea I think Novembers are just not my month. I did write 5 seperate complete essays however for videos.
    Did a podcast on how artificial intelligence may effect the discussion of LGBT issues in the next decade.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    You are expecting an AI in the next decade? That is optimistic. :blob_evil_two:
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    I'd give it 25 years before we get to see anything major.
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Desole, c'est une example.

Sorry, that was an example. I just meant it's more immediate than economic issues.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…