BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm looking out the window and seeing the leaves turn colour into a warm orange. God, I love Autism season 😇😇😇
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    autism season us every season for me
    im legitimately writing fantasy for the first time, and it's a fucking pain in the ass. gotta remember all these roles and classes and god forbid i misclassify one else some acne ridden nerd is gonna infect me with his cooties through my DMs.
    Cipiteca396
    Cipiteca396
    You can ignore RPG stuff if you want. I do.
    Agentt
    Agentt
    I originally planned on doing the exact same thing! Like add pladins and rogues and all, but...
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Fantasy is just "I'm gonna write whatever I want, however I want, with whatever rules I can think of." Which I think you would thrive doing. What you described sounded like a litrpg.
    So I surprisingly liked Kill Bill Vol. 2 more than the first in case you were curious what I thought of it. I feel vol. 2 would be highly criticized for its themes in this time period though. They flesh out the back story.
    Reactions: Cipiteca396
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I'm not sure what you mean. Its themes were pretty shallow; Bill tried to merc the Bride and the Bride merc'd him back out of revenge under the thinly veiled disguise of keeping her daughter safe. It wouldn't be highly criticized in today times but rather, forgotten, since it's not as action-packed as Vol. 1 and actually requires viewers to pay attention.
    Anon2024
    Anon2024
    @BenJepheneT The scene when she found out she was pregnant. Lol. Theme of motherhood changing someone drastically and altering decisions.

There are no deep themes. Everything is shallow to some extent.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I feel like only losers whose greatest sphere of influence is their 3000-follower Twitter account would get worked up about that motherhood theme. Which is to say, no one cares lol
    out of all the fetishists out there, the scat fetishists seem to be the most comfortable talking about their tastes. boob guys will go "mommy milkers" and maybe with an emoji spam/tit joke at most but scat degens will go onto a random 5.5/10 selfie and recite an epic poem detailing in excruciating detail how she'll soil herself and sit in her entrails rivalling the likes of Beowulf
    i've went off the grid for a week and forgot how stimulating the internet is. i got glass cutter nipples rn and im only on google's front page.

what did i miss?
    I feel like judging trans men on their gender's validity based on their genitals is an outdated metric. It's time we pit them, and every existing men on Earth, to a Real Man's Test of Testosterone: whether they can parallel park.
    Aaqil
    Aaqil
    That's more so a test of superior human intellect and ability, :blob_hmm_two: :blob_cookie:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    In the meantime we've also tested Aaqil's ability to understand a joke. Test results aren't looking to positive.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Aaqil
    Aaqil
    Aaqil
    The joke was very clear, I just saw the potential it had to be something more! :(
    :blob_cookie:
    rare 🤓 moment from yours truly

i know no one cares, but as an avid fan since 2006, no other game announcement has ever gotten me as excited as this

BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    New game. Though I'm a bit skeptical since they've gone on to state that they're aiming for new players for this entry
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    A new game by EA, yet you are only a BIT skeptical? Mad lad.
    Reactions: Aaqil
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The devs behind it are Criterion, who've made some NFS titles along with the Burnout franchise. I do have some hope left.
    I had systematically switched my Instagram algorithm to only show me reels of hot babes in skimpy cosplay dancing for use of my "alone time", but the downside is that whenever I'm not horny my fyp is just full of boring trampling whores and I ended up creating a second account just to look at cars and men in gyms.
    A wife is great. They should make a sequel. Call it Wife 2. I'm sure two can coexist peacefully.
    Anon2024
    Anon2024
    While Wife 2 is newer and has better functions sometimes you just need to go back to wife one for nostalgia right?
    • Haha
    Reactions: tiaf
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Sounds like someone wants to move to Utah
    I've been sleeping late so hard so many times that I've decided to just skip sleep one night and now I'm sleeping at ungodly healthy hours.

I think the last time I actually slept at 10pm was when I'm 13. I can legally smoke for years now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…