:(
*pat pat pat*, :blob_cookie:
Reactions: tiaf
Anon2024
Anon2024
You do hair?
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
May I ask why you need Discord Nitro? Are there any benefits from it that you can't replace with other things or different free applications?
tiaf
tiaf
@Anon2021 You mean my job? It's nails, similar to hair.

@Paul_Tromba Because I'm boosting a server! And because I need emotes and sometimes I upload large files that aren't possible to send without nitro. I know it's a pretty stupid reason u.u
Aaqil
Aaqil
Variety in emotes are the lifeblood of civilized society, :blob_cookie:
Reactions: tiaf
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
Aaqil speaks wisdom
Reactions: Aaqil
AliceShiki
AliceShiki
The extra upload file size is the only thing I'd like to have from Nitro, but... It really doesn't feel like it's worth the money to me.

If I could afford it easily though, I'd probably get it. Simply for convenience's sake.
Anon2024
Anon2024
Is the exchange rate for 10 us dollars that bad in the countries you're from?
tiaf
tiaf
:blob_no: It's not that I can't afford it, but I want to buy one-year nitro to get the better deal.

🙃 so drawing for things I shouldn't buy but still buy would hurt less than spending money from my day job
since it's all virtual
tiaf
tiaf
@Anon2021 it's in my currency, 10 euro, which is about the same
Anon2024
Anon2024
With inflation it shouldn't be as bad as before right"?
tiaf
tiaf
before or after inflation, I'd have to spend the same amount

Just that after 3 years of iron will, I fell into the temptation of nitro! *dramatic pose*
Nitro+boosting another server :blob_sweat:

So drawing at the side to fund my hobby with another hobby would be nice. But f my weak wrist and my unfit body. (I don't have any muscles so any build-up will come with sore muscles.)
Anon2024
Anon2024
Will you draw yuri?