NotaNuffian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whelp, Hero Hei and Revuwu are ending up on my Yt select and all I can infer as to why that bitch of a journalist did what she did.

She probably thinks of herself as those ACTUAL journalists who exposed the Panama Papers and in active warzones as she "fights the system".

Major facepalm.

Stopped at C231. This work is one of those good examples of "Can crass jokes carry a story? No."
    You know the phrase "and they lived happily ever after" is nice, it just says that they are happy, it never specifies how long they live.
    You time traveling copycat
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    Dilatory

adjective

1. slow to act.
    "he had been dilatory in appointing a solicitor"

I have no idea should I type "dilatoric" from "dilatory", especially when the word is an adjective that I grabbed from the synonym of "slow".

Now I am googling the usage of said word after discovering that there is no such word as "dilatoric", probably will not change my mistake though.
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    fight, fight, fight, fight...
    N
    Notadate
    Carl

noun

noun: carl; plural noun: carls
    1. ARCHAIC
      a peasant or man of low birth.

Gritted my teeth since C100++ but alas, dropped at C318.

The concept of having your skill improving automatically might be fun, but the MC and plot are too dry and bland.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you sat through having your balls kicked for 100+ chapters and this is the ultimate conclusion you can come up with?
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    I happened to be a masochistic believer.

I want to believe it might be good.

Sadly, no.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Aaqil
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I love these Tumblr esque posts that use poetic and elaborate descriptions to try to make an idea seem really unique and special when it's really just the common concept of "fake it till you make it"
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    fake it till you make it is my motto in life
    Artisanal. Not a good word with spacings
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    Nah, those in the occupation can be a lot more pretentous than that.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "im an artisanal"

"no you aren't you just make Bad Dragon dildos and can't afford the machine tools"
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    Bruv the word's an adjective.

But I am not smart enough to find a word to put behind the charateristic of "artisan", the word for one who practises a trade or handicraft.

You did nail the "made (a product) by traditional or non-mechanical way" and did an anus joke, kudos.
    I am mixed to find out today (fuck me I am slow) that ShindoL in 2019 did a "it's all a dream" for Emergence (#177013) by saying that the entire doujinshi was a JAV.

On one hand, wholesome crap. On another, weaksauce save as we all know that Crazy Diamond saved the day (#265918) .

Still love his fucked up shit, keep it up, big man!
    You know, it kind of rock and suck to find out that someone out there has written/ drawn your wet dream.

Rock because of the slight validation, even though it might not be 100% what you concocted.

Suck because you might feel deflated, especially when you still has the unposted and unfinished work that might feel like an "inspiration" than an OG work if released at this point.
    It does say alot about me misplacing important documents for the umpteen times.

I am a dementia filled retard.

Only this time, this retard got lucky and found said document.

Yay~
    My bowel motion... one moment it can be smooth solid snake/s feat cork popping SFX and the next, brown congee and/ or cornflakes in orange juice.
    Ayakashi Triangle seems to be underperforming in the doujinshi level.

I mean, there are really nice R18 about Black Cat and To Love Ru, but AT is not getting the same treatment. GB can't be the problem, since Gonna be the Twin-Tail has a shit ton. Or is it because of the loli thing that Twintail triumphs AT?
    CarburetorThompson
    CarburetorThompson
    I could never watch Twin Tail the loli shit was too much for me. AT is good though, I’d give it time wait until after the anime airs to make your judgement.
    NotaNuffian
    NotaNuffian
    *slaps forehead*

AT's anime adapt isn't out yet? Crud, too fast is my judgement then.

As for Twintail, I don't know what put me off more, the GB or the loli.

But I think it did kickstart the whole feminization thing in the doujinshi work and subsequently, dickchopping IRL. :blobspearpeek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…