TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally had someone watch one of my youtube videos while I was in the room. I have learned a new level of embaressment.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    how does this scale to hearing somrone read your work aloud
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    That has never been done before. But I read it aloud to edit so I'm assuming I'm used to it?
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    Oh no, no, no. Your own voice and even a computer's voice are different from someone else's voice reading your work. If it's a trained voice actor or someone trying to make it sound good while reading it for a second time, it might sound good, but an untrained person reading it for the first time will make it sound like absolute trash.
    I got advice from a review thread (I like getting feedback too) and it was just wrong. Legitimately brain dead.
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Which thread?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Not on this site. And it was in a personal message. I'm not instituting a witch hunt here. I'm just saying, telling me words I used don't exist is hilarious. Just because you don't know it. . . .
    It's been almost a month publishing because I've been working on my writing/editing. I just updated the progloue to my main story and I'm going to get out two holloween stories before monday.
    It's nickel time
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    Jailbreak571
    Jailbreak571
    starting in the middle going first is a rookie mistake.

I respectfully disagree. Going in the middle will always result in a win or draw for the first guy. If you want to be tricky, always go for the corners. Don't go for the sides though(sides are poisoned). Also, don't take this seriously.
    gogo7966
    gogo7966
    if you start with the middle it becomes glaringly obvious for you opponet what moves they have to take not to lose but if you start in the conrner then if your opponet dosn't take the middle they instantly lose but if you arent familiar with the game you might not recognize this and go for literaly any other place on the bord
    Zirrboy
    Zirrboy
    I doubt many people learn that specific game tree as the trick only works on someone who doesn't know and thus might play other moves.
    Yooo the new Mike Flanagan show just dropped.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "Mike Flanagan attracted critics for the lack of jumpscares in his work"

"The first episode of The Midnight Club broke the Guinness World Record for the most scripted jump-scares in a single episode of television at 21 jump-scares"
    I have been on a journey. My spell check has not worked for five years because the dictionary was set to german. Cool
    Hey I saw your post about reviewing first chapters. But it was from 2021. Any chance I could take part in a 2022 version?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I'm still doing. Just leave a message on the forum post.
    Menilik
    Menilik
    Done
    The Foundation TV show is like a guy who writes video games thought it was easy to write a JJ Abrams TV show. . . and he was right.
    Me and my brother sat down to watch the Foundation TV show today. Out of all the horrible big budget adapatations, it was really the one to make me say, "What?"
    I recorded a ton of videos in one sitting before I went on vacation. . . and looking at it now, I recorded without sound.

I don't understand how I'm so incompetent.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…