Scribble Hub Forum

gogo7966
gogo7966
as a fish i agree
Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Now they just need to weigh the Unicorn to see if it floats.
Aaqil
Aaqil
Your family sounds lovely, :blob_cookie:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
My family discussed all the crazy shit that has happened to our family in the 57 years my grandparents have been married. We discussed the poop bombs, dear wrangling, and how they unknowingly chased by the law the same day they got married.
  • Wow
Reactions: Aaqil
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Politics were also discussed but it was mainly how everything is terrible and none of us wanted to discuss it further.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
...Poop bombs? Dear Wrangling? They got chased by the cops on their wedding day? Your family have some...interesting stories

@Aaqil it is. Thanksgiving is a synonym for war in our house.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
Basically, my grandpa would drop flaming bags of cow turds from a crop duster onto bystanders. My uncle got drunk and tried to take home a baby dear he caught in the headlights... It tore him up.
  • Wow
Aaqil
Aaqil
Paul, your family does not sound lovely, :blob_blank: :blob_no: :blob_cookie:
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
As for the cops. My grandparents got married when they were 16 while each of their parents were gone so the parents called the police. They were already in the mountains on their honeymoon eloping by the time anyone told them that the cops were after them.
  • Haha
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
@Aaqil my family is great. We know how to have fun and enjoy life. It leads to a lot of enjoyable stories to talk and laugh about.
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
They say I'm crazy, but I have a good time...