Scribble Hub Forum

Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
European football or American football? Both I can understand but for wildly different reasons.
Reactions: Aaqil
Anon2024
Anon2024
I like American Football, European football is for people who don't work out their upper body.
gogo7966
gogo7966
@Paul_Tromba if a european just says football we always mean the association kind
georgelee5786
georgelee5786
@Anon2021 it would be better if they didnt call pass inference or roughing the passer for even breathing on a member of the offense.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
One thing we can all agree on is that South American football is metal as fuck. Referees have been killed midgame for bad calls in the past.
tiaf
tiaf
it's football world cup now and I'm so annoyed at those commentators suddenly shouting in the middle of monotonous talking

if I tell my co-worker to put in his fucking earphones to watch the game he complains that it's 'so exciting, why don't you watch too'

it's one thing to watch it at home and another to have someone screaming at your side while you have to concentrate at work and try to talk with customers
CarburetorThompson
CarburetorThompson
I can’t enjoy watching any sports at all unless I’m in a good mood and watching with someone who really enjoys it.
tiaf
tiaf
Fifa is a big joke and all just bribery. I don't have the attention span to watch 22 people endlessly chasing after a ball for 90+min just to cry at the end because they lost.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
I may not like watching the sport but I respect Japan for leaving gifts for the losing team and helping to clean up the stands after beating Germany.