Fox-Trot-9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This next installment of VR! is a shocker! Seriously, prepare yourselves, b/c this is gonna hit you HARD! Enjoy, folks! After this is the epilogue chapter, and I'll be finished with volume 1 of VR!

Man, this next installment of VR! is hella brutal! Prepare yourselves for this, b/c the insanity is turned up to 11 in this one. Enjoy, folks! Tell me what you think of it!

Okay, had to make it a 2-part climax, so expect the 2nd half of the climax some next month! I came down to the wire, I'm telling you, but I managed to pull it off and give you another installment of VR! Enjoy, folks! And Happy New Year!

Man, the third around of the sparring session turned out much longer than I thought, along with the resolution to all that crazy action, so I've decided to split it and have the climax stand on its own as its own chapter. Anyway, posted another installment of VR! Next one will be the climax, I promise!

I've decided to push the 3rd round of the spar to the next chapter and make that chapter 2 scenes. Anyway, this next chapter of Villainess, Retry! is quite the doozy. It's got sword and buckler sparring and grappling in this chapter, so check it out!

This chapter might take me awhile to write. Lots of things to keep track of with a sword and buckler fight scene, especially when it's sparring.
    All right, folks. The next chapter of Villainess, Retry! it out and waiting for you! I like the way this chapter came out, and I'm looking forward to how the next chapter goes, as well! Enjoy, folks!

D
    Deleted member 54065
    Hey man! Just wanna ask, are you a Filipino too?
    Fox-Trot-9
    Fox-Trot-9
    Kinda. I'm Filipino-American, so I have Filipino parents that came to the States, but I'm not fluent in Tagalog at all. Just English and a smidge of Japanese.
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    I see. Well, just dropping by to ask if you know webkomph.com. It's a writing site, catered to Filipino audiences (I just discovered it the other day).

The UI is kinda dumb down version of SH and RR though, since a friend told me it's only in existence for two years.
    All right, folks! After all the stuff I said I had to do, I'm 2/3s of the way done. At least I won't have more to do until next week. So right now, I come to you with yet another installment of Villainess, Retry! And it's a big fat juicy chapter! Enjoy, folks!

Just to let you all know. Make sure to change your clocks tonight, b/c daylight savings ends tomorrow on Sunday morning at 2AM.
    Okay, finally finished with with the next installment of VR! I decided to move the scene I was gonna write to the next chapter and have that chapter have two scenes, as well. I expect that one to be pretty long, but hopefully not too long. Anyway, enjoy the current chapter!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…