TheEldritchGod
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hope your back is doing alright. Do you have a good chiropractor?
    Reactions: Paul_Tromba
    TheEldritchGod
    TheEldritchGod
    Little Joe was maybe six pounds, did the same thing. Lightning is 12 years old, maybe seven pounds soaking wet, a frickin' pigmy of a cat and she slashed me up, but good.
    The back? Yeah. No L4-L5 disk anymore, but I do my back strengthening exercises every day for 30 minutes and it's stabilized. I would recommend Dr Cunningham to anyone.
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Then the cats act like nothing ever happened and everythings good between you. Otherwise, good to hear.
    TheEldritchGod
    TheEldritchGod
    Heh. Sort of. Took her home. Trying to socialize her. I dunno. I just love the cats that hate me. I love a challenge. Nobody else is gonna try.
    What is written in your banner's picture after name or daddy will. ? :blob_hmm_two:
    Reactions: Nhatduongg
    Awasti
    Awasti
    It's an Eldtreech horror, I guess.
    TheEldritchGod
    TheEldritchGod
    "Mommy Says don't say her name or daddy will drink more."

We were doing drawings at dayhab and one of the clients made this for me. All the other staff got portraits, I got this.
    TheEldritchGod
    TheEldritchGod
    It is a cloud seeping out of the exterior access to the basement. Most of the buildings around here have exterior access to the basement. Well, all the houses over a century old, which is most of them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…