TheTrinary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Okay new video ready to compile. I've got over 100 elements so I'll give my laptop a break now and do that tomorrow night. Publish on Saturday.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    The funny thing is, trying to be more high effort, the new video isn't great. But I've learned a lot, and I have a much better idea in my head of what I'm going to do in the future. January was a good month to reset and learn. I'm genuinley aiming for biweekly uploads from here on. (I know i'm horrible at that).
    Got sick and slept all weekend so couldn't finish video. Big appeal hearing tomorrow so today and tomorrow busy.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Totally going to get a new chapter and finish editing video Wednesday though! Nothing can stop me.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    You rest up and make sure you make it to that appeal hearing as healthy as you can be.
    Dear Lord my RR feedback thread just won't stop. I finally caught up two days ago and I'm back at 10 pending requests.
    • Wow
    Reactions: melchi
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm up for it. Just tell me when.
    Reactions: melchi
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    Put a stop for the meantime. Self-care is important.

Tell them you'd be back sometime later. 😉
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    @Hans.Trondheim

Thanks man. It's really not that bad though. I did almost nothign from December till now so it's overdue on the whole. It's just also the fastest these have ever come in, and right when I'm putting more work into it.
    Didn't have work off today but I didn't work anyway. Did creative stuff for 7 hours and still didn't manage to get to video editing.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    (My new's years goal is to actually make youtube videos somewhat consitently this year).
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Stephen? Consistent uploads? Never thought I'd see these two elements come together.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    In my defenese, I had several videos that I couldn't release due to tech problems or some other nonsense last year. And then that ruins motivation and suddenly its 2023.
    The Last of Us show is fairly high quality but man there is something weird going on with the dialogue that I can't put my finger on.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Maybe the direction or editing? Some of the dialogue isn't good, but there's something else bringing it down.
    melchi
    melchi
    The lack of wipes makes it not seem right.
    Give it up for prologue draft number 11 (yes really). I WILL find a way not to compromise what I want with the ability to start my story with something that is readable.

I think I'm close. . . .
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    man, i'll say this the nicest way possible, you GOTTA be able to relent some degree of quality for efficiency or else you'd hit 40 and the longest work you've ever written will just be a dozen chapters MAX
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Don't worry it's not all that bad. I'm writing way more than I'm publishing here. I've just got in the habit of sitting on it for a bit to know how I feel. I could publish the entire first book right now if I really wanted.
    I have suffered for my ignorance (I chose a song at karoake wayyyy out of my range).
    It feels gauche to say "I'm back" every three months (or what-have-you). But hey. I took some time off after the youtube strike (it got overturned). But I thought to myself: do I care if I lose this channel?

Nah. So introspection.
    Glass Onion is such a stupid movie.
    Reactions: Nhatduongg
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Rian Johnson basically writes high concept movies with a great premise/conclusion and wings everything in between
    georgelee5786
    georgelee5786
    Good stupid or bad stupid?
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Bad stupid.

@BenJepheneT That's a very apt description. He knows the big twist or turn he wants his movie to take, but has no idea how that impacts the plot or how to execute that in a doable way.
    The Death Eaters at the Quidditch World cup is a commentary on gun control. Every man, woman, and child is armed, but it doesn't matter.
    What sort of Trinary are you?
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    I came up with the name(s) originally by cannibalizing from a story I had come up with when I was in grade school.

10 years later and I am now writing that story story here on Scribblehub.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    Link?
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Prince_Azmiran_Myrian
    Oh, here

I wasn't expecting you to ask.
    I have cancer (I shouldn't have watched the first fifteen minutes of the Wednesday show on Netflix)
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    It's an Addams family reboot focused on the daughter, Wednesday as she goes through a toned down supernatural version of Riverdale while also struggling with her emotions as a goth.
    Anon2024
    Anon2024
    Why does Addams family need a reboot? Hmm... probably a bad question. Seems like they can't come up with any new ideas or franchises and have to keep going back to old ones. -_-
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    I'm going to say that I actually like the idea. Not a reboot but taking one of the characters and putting them in a fun situation. Unfortunatly they had the rejects that the CW wouldn't take write it.
    My content strike actually got overturned on appeal?!? I was told that just didn't happen.
    Youtube is a little cagey with what does and does not need to be censored. So I've double censored what I tired to upload.
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    It was a Ben episode funny enough.

The thing we were talking about was definitely Youtube objectional, but it was 100% censored out. I don't know what it picked up on. Guess I'll play some chess for my 100 subscirber special in a week.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I see.
    Ararara
    Ararara
    It's so hard to figure out. Even more frustrating is that controversial content does better, but it's also far riskier to try.
    I finally had someone watch one of my youtube videos while I was in the room. I have learned a new level of embaressment.
    greyblob
    greyblob
    how does this scale to hearing somrone read your work aloud
    TheTrinary
    TheTrinary
    That has never been done before. But I read it aloud to edit so I'm assuming I'm used to it?
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    Oh no, no, no. Your own voice and even a computer's voice are different from someone else's voice reading your work. If it's a trained voice actor or someone trying to make it sound good while reading it for a second time, it might sound good, but an untrained person reading it for the first time will make it sound like absolute trash.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…