Scribble Hub Forum

Kotohood
Kotohood
That's sad to hear.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
But there are lots of BL on the front page too, right?
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
Indeed, they are. :blob_melt:
tiaf
tiaf
@Moonpearl, there is, but when they see all those covers and titles that imply harem and s*x it’s a big 囧 for them. Plus, many BL authors are too inconsistent in their releases (me included). So, there actually aren’t so many BL works on SH, that they can take a fancy to. :blob_cringe:
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
@tiaf Hm... I think that most manga reading sites look exactly the same on the front page, though. :blob_melt:
binarysoap
binarysoap
@tiaf, you need to teach them how to use release filtering, so they only see the BL and not the ecchi harem stories!
Scribbler
Scribbler
Ecchi harem stories are more consistent than BL.... :blob_hmm_two: This could mean something.... *writes down notes*
tiaf
tiaf
@binarysoap They already marked SH as incel site (new word learned today) and won’t join even though we’re open to every genre (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)
@Moonpearl Ikr? They won’t give ScribbleHub a chance. They rather post/read on AO3. We have such a nice and clean design... ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
tiaf
tiaf
@Scribbler don't know if it’s that they are more consistent or that the overwhelming number make them more present than BL, GL or any other minor genre
binarysoap
binarysoap
@tiaf You screwed up then
You are supposed to tell them about release filtering first, so their front page will solely be BL without ecchi harem
Then they'll think it's a BL paradise!
(ignore that trending would have like 4 novels)
tiaf
tiaf
@binarysoap Walnut brain.exe didn’t update since 2015... oh damn :blob_neutral:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I think it's quite unfair of your friends to label the site as for incels...there are quite a few people who use the site who are most definitely not that.
Also, it's disheartening to hear that they have such close-minded opinions on sites just because of a few covers...
Ah...I'm being intolerant...
*sigh*
I'm at least glad that you use the site, despite your friends' opinions.
*huggles tiaf*

X
Yorda
Yorda
I'm loyal to this site whether your friends use the the cursed I-word to label it or not. I think I mentioned it before that I am hatching my evil plan to obtain authority so that I can abuse it.

BTW. This is how one breaks the 420 character limit like a boss.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
@tiaf I mean, I can only see one obviously ecchi novel on the front page at the current moment. Those tend to be marked out with pictures of lewded girls, while other novels don't give away their genre just by the front cover. Maybe they're just jumping to conclusions without investigating?

You could probably break their defences by sending them links to the great BL and GL we have here.