BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i found a new hobby of singing japanese pop songs in an early 2000s pop-punk lead singer accent.

i would sing "kotowaru" as "koutouweirou" while heavily emphasising each syllable and at least spitting once per word.

just imagine 30 seconds to mars singing yoasobi's Into the Night
    the stars aligned and I've managed to book two shifts from two different jobs in the same mall for two dates. I'll literally be serving my co workers food samples in the morning and selling gaming chairs to my OTHER co workers in the evening.
    AVATAR 2 DOES 1.5 FUCKING BILLION IN THE BOX OFFICE. THE ODDS WERE STACKED 100% AGAINST IT. HOW DOES JAMES CAMERON DO IT. HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN TWICE.
    Mellohwa
    Mellohwa
    It was a fun movie :blob_whistle:
    D
    Deleted member 54065
    You got the answer right there: James Cameron. Dude's name is like an ad itself.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    but this is the year of the 2020s, where directors aren't as focused anymore and the movie needs to either have a giant star or be part of an existing, popular franchise to be successful.

Avatar had none of them and outdid everything in just one month of 2022. Cameron must have some executives' kids as hostages in his basement there just AIN'T no WAY.
    I was speaking to this kid and I told a dumb joke and she asked if I was from Ohio I can't take this shit anymore man
    • Haha
    Reactions: Agentt
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i'm gonna end up like Peter Griffin when his I Can't Believe it's Not Butter was replaced with real butter
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    Sadly, I get that reference.
    dinosaurs, under the influence of perpetually unimpressed, nihilistic adolescents with a passing interest in Paleontology, are now known to gen z to just be giant feathery reptiles akin to chickens.

by that same token, we can now equate geese to dangerous, prehistoric beasts, and that's all the more justification as to why it's fair, civil duty to introduce any stray goose i meet the good name of John Browning.
    I've did some rabbit hole diving into the CSGO skin market and surprisingly enough, it's one of the most stable economies out there, more so than actual countries. something from 2014 costs about as much as it does today, save for some fluctuations but they usually correct themselves in a single day or so.
    melchi
    melchi
    The way Valve does micro-transactions is a lot better than other companies. Even with TF2 for different weapons one could get on the market there was always a trade off. Point being, they are able to monetize their games well and not be pay to win.
    Reactions: Aaqil
    i've recently got into cosplaying. more specifically, tactical cosplaying. EXTRA specifically, the Anarchist terrorist faction from CSGO.

i've even bought an olive CZ75 model and painted it with a worn, gun metal coating. for my next step, i'll 3d model parts from a C4 and print em with resin.

Im no different from an actual terrorist at this point, thinking about it now
    there exists a worrying amount of professions where the work requires needle tip precision but the workers are all Billy Joe's that have one missing eye and have never heard of a measuring tape before
    are there any good programs to do typewriting? I'm making a comic but I don't want to handwrite the dialogue and I'm trying to keep photoshop as a last ditch effort.
    Paul_Tromba
    Paul_Tromba
    I'm not sure. Maybe try a free scan to input program.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    nothing beats photoshop in terms of typesetting (sfx drawing/writing included)
    unless you have really crappy cpu, then it will only make your pc crash

but really, PS is running smooth with text editing
    CSP in comparison... *war flashbacks*

otherwise you can do it like traditional publishing and print out the text, then glue it on the manuscript before scanning
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    *siiiiigh*

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…