Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I keep forgetting how much I like the anime "High Score Girl" and haven't watched the new season yet. It's clearly one of my favourites in my top 5 of all time, but why have I not watched the sequel yet!!! Am I afraid of the heartache and romance?
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Ah, the bittersweet fleeting moments are hitting me in the kokoro. I love it and hate it.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Poor boy just keeps getting hit by the car, huh?
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *has never heard of it*
    '-'

X
    So @binarysoap was being a binarysoup and asked me, "Are you a fujoshi or fudanshi?"

For 1 day I have read the BL recommended to me and now I know definitively what I am.

I'm just hella FU. Rotten to the core. Ohohoho
    I like your new pfp
    Definitely an upgrade compared to the old one.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's beautiful, funny, and contemplative. Truly marvellous.
    I think I have successfully completed all the requirements to graduate with honours from university now. Welp, time to play video games all night. =D
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    \o/

Yay!
    Just be sure to get some sleep at some point.
    *huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
    Zoey
    Zoey
    Have fun.
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    Gratz
    I'm trying to think of a funny nickname to be called at SHF, and it'll probably be _____, due to my _____. :blob_cookie:

(I'm waiting for you people)
    (Also what should be my trademark. @Nahrenne does *huggles* @BenJepheneT *lick*, but what about me? All about meeee?)
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Yorda
    Yorda
    ouch, creepy, but I like it ... :blob_teary:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    you are the border of sanity. you are that red rope blocking people from crossing the display area, my territory. you are the bane of insanity. the death stranding. the fifth extinction entity. sam porter bridges.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    The cute entertainer and one who enlightens!
    \o/

*huggles you all*

\(^o^)/

X
    Sometimes I'm simply too much, but lemme tell ya it sure feels better than being too little!
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Conclusion: People who are too much are probably genuine, and people who are insipid are probably fake.

I like people who are much too much, too much. People like @BenJepheneT who is always an inch away from being banned. That's an insult and a compliment.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i cross the line so you don't have to
    I played MHW on PC because it's awesome, and like all PC players I have to wait until January 2020 to play the expansion. Every now and then I see some videos from the expansion that confuse me, but this takes the cake. I thought it was a joke at first.

YuriDoggo
    YuriDoggo
    XENO'JIIVA
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's nothing in the face of the mighty gunlance.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    My main weapon not only has the best explosions in the game ... it also is the weapon that makes the least practical sense!

Reduce the range of a ranged weapon to nearly nothing, thus eliminating its advantage.
    Make it ridiculously large so that it isn't humanly possible to wield.
    Somehow it can infinitely reload?
    Place the bayonet so that the cannon shots destroy the blade over time.
    Once again I am writing my essay on the day it's due. The instructions are also another 8 pages single spaced and at the very end it says, "[write an essay] about 3-4 pages double spaced". It's impossible to write only 3-4 pages when she gives out that many instructions! :blob_sweat: I averaged about 7-9 pages on my last two essays!
    Reactions: Moonpearl
    Yorda
    Yorda
    "Wait, you are complaining about needing to write too little?"
    Nonono. I'm just saying that I wish I could write less, but it is impossible with her requirements! I also want a good grade.
    The 8 pages of assignment instructions meander so much that I need to spend about 2 hours decoding it to be sure of what I am being asked to write.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Oh, I'm tired and I feel like my essay sucks. I feel like I suck. That's how I felt last time and I got an A, but this time I might actually suck, for real.

It just didn't flow this time. The instructor never explains the main point of the assignment. This time the disambiguation was wholly absent. What am I supposed to elucidate with my critical writing? I have no fucking clue! lol I just want sleep
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's sure been a long time since I wrote that essay. Each essay I wrote in that class was worse and worse, but the marks I received went higher and higher! :blob_frown: Got an A or something. :blobrofl:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I live in a parallel universe, there was a glitch, I still believe I saw southern, but it is no longer is congruous with this reality.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    oh shit did we just redpill ourselves
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I'm not going blind, either I did see southern or I have a false memory. That's all. Fucking red pill.
    My accomplishment of the day: Sewing two buttons on my pyjamas.
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Remember, for two buttons sewed on your pyjamas, there's thousands left unsewed on others.

So be proud of yourself, or be a serial sewer or whatever.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Glad you didn't lose the buttons when they came off.
    (^-^)

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I never lose a button. I never leave a comrade behind.
    Physics art homework.
    Calculations ---> Write Program ---> Generate Data ---> Plot Data ---> Make Pretty

Usually homework makes me feel like I wasted my life, but this time I feel some sense of accomplishment and meaning.
    Art is good for the soul.

Yorda sees a light switch. Yorda flips the light switch off.

Yorda: I HAVE USHERED IN A NEW AGE OF DARKNESS
    My alarm clock plays a music file from a usb plugged in, but my usb started to fail. I transferred my alarm song to another USB but I didn't know the data was corrupted. Can you guess what happened from the picture? I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with decibels.

An annoying project has been given to our electromagnetism class ... (1) provide an artistic rendition of the method of images (2) make a magnetic train ...

Where the hell does one buy neodymium magnets and enamel coated wire in my city on short notice! LOL

How old am I (seriously, place your bets)? How old do I feel? I just don't wanna build a magnetic train!
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    My bet is 21. :blob_reach: Otherwise, too much science stuff for me. Judex non calculat.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I would guess 19, going by how I feel you added 100 years to your actual age for your profile.
    '-'

Also, you lost me at electromagnetism class...
    >w<

*huggles you all*

I hope you manage to complete the tasks.

X
    BenJepheneT
    Ahhh. Today I learned more about how to make POVs more interesting. The thing about POVs is that people are interpreting the world imperfectly. What a character is seeing and experiencing is not necessarily the truth, and I can contrast their perspective with another character for impact! Works really well if the POV character is delusional, insane, or has a warped world view.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Or you could make him a cute fluffy animal that has high magical power and forms a contract with her.
    '-'
    It responds well to huggles.

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    =D Fluffy and intellectual. What the hell. Now I'm thinking of @Assurbanipal_II as Kyubey from Madoka Magica... But rather than an indifferent, antagonistic role I need an impassioned, prideful, selfish, and confident role.
    I already had a spirit in mind. A darkness spirit and the "permanent" contract goes wrong. Corrupts Garnet over time.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    I like Kyubey. :blob_reach: Or rather I find it an interesting idea. Hehehehe.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    I have some Japanese ancestry, but I have never told anyone that I hate ninjas, I hate samurai, they're boring. I don't particularly like katanas, and ever since I held a real katana all fake katanas have made me disgusted. I think small shurikens are stupid. Only odachi/nodachi that I saw in Japanese museums caught my eye because they were the craziest, forged, overcompensation, relic weapons I have ever seen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…