Fox-Trot-9
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've got a lot of stuff to cover over the next few chapters in the 2nd volume of Villainess, Retry!, so it's gonna be a 5-chapter overture before it gets to Janet's POV, but it'll be worth it, I promise. Anyway, hope you enjoy this next installment in the Prince's POV!

After 6 months, I'm finally back with the next installment of Villainess, Retry! Feels so good to be back in action with this series! Hope you enjoy!

June has been extremely busy for me, but I've managed to post another installment of Days of Blood and Roses. Started with much needed edits to the 1st volume of DoBaR, but all that editing burned me out earlier this month. Have been trying to reimagine an old story idea for the rest of this month and hope to get started soon, hopefully.
    I'm on a roll on the editing game. I'm past the halfway mark on editing Volume 3 of Days of Blood and Roses, so expect more updates on this story in the future. Anyway, enjoy the next installment, folks!

This update has been a long time coming, but since I finished editing Volume 2 of Days of Blood and Roses a few days ago, I'm finally gonna be posting more installments of my dreampunk magical girl epic! Hope you enjoy, fellas!

Okay, let me clear the air. It's been a while since my last update, b/c April 1st started with a medical emergency that just got resolved earlier last week. I won't say what it is, but it's been crazy this month. I've got no choice but to watch over things like a hawk, so I haven't had much time (or energy) to write much.
    Fox-Trot-9
    Fox-Trot-9
    Besides the life stuff, there's another reason I haven't been writing The Late Bird's Tale for half a month: it's because I've decided to switch to a different project, Days of Blood and Roses, and will resume posting installments for it soon. Hopefully. Just hang in there, okay? Life's been crazy recently, but I'm still writing. Just not as much as I used to, but I'm still writing.
    SailusGebel
    SailusGebel
    Get well and good luck with your writing.
    Zinless
    Zinless
    Good luck! And I wish you the best!
    Oh man, the last two weeks of this month have been nothing but interruptions but I come to you now with another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. This chapter took a weird turn in the 2nd scene of the chapter, so hope you enjoy!

Sorry for the long way, folks, but I com to you with another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. I love these kinds of occult detective-like stories. What about you? Anyway, enjoy!

Against all odds, I managed to get one more chapter written / posted for The Late Bird's Tale on the last day of February. It was a mad six-day scramble, but I got it done. Hope you enjoy!

Okay, back to you with another installment of The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. I hope to keep cranking out these two-part chapters at a regular pace. Hope you enjoy, folks!

Took a bit longer to get into it than I thought, but I managed to get the ball rolling on The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. Just finished and posted the newest installment of it! Enjoy, folks!

For those of you who are wondering, I'm taking a break from Villainess, Retry!, and I'm starting work on The Late Bird's Tale: A Tale of the Floating World. I've learned a lot of writing Villainess, Retry!, so I'm much more confident in tackling The Late Late Bird's Tale. Join me on another adventure, folks! You might like this one.
    There! Got my Afterword written for the first volume of VR! I know, I know, I'm so old-fashioned!

It has been a long time coming, but I've finally posted the last installment of volume 1 for Villainess, Retry! It's been almost two years in the making, but the first volume is done!

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…