Scribble Hub Forum

Cipiteca396
Cipiteca396
Well... Why not just watch it at home?
If it's for the popcorn, then no it's not weird. Movie popcorn is better than microwave popcorn.
Otherwise, yes.
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
I enjoy the cinema experience. I haven't voluntarily brought popcorn since I was a kid. I just like sitting in a dark room and enjoying blaring bass as they trade gunfire.
owotrucked
owotrucked
Cinema isnt the most interactive group activity. Had a friend who enjoyed the cinema experience and would go on his own regularly with his subscription
M.G.Driver
M.G.Driver
I go alone - it's great. 3D and shit.
PervyCatHermit
PervyCatHermit
Isn't it weirder to watch movies in a cinema with people you know? You can't interact with them during a movie since that would disturb others. Watching movies is a terrible group activity. I'd rather watch movies alone, whether in a cinema or at home.
Mellohwa
Mellohwa
Imo, you can't really say it's a 'terrible' group activity. Since, after the movie you get to talk about it and on the same page.
PervyCatHermit
PervyCatHermit
You can do that after watching a movie alone. You share the same space but do not interact with each other. It's terrible.
Paul_Tromba
Paul_Tromba
When my friends gather, we'll watch movies and TV as a game. We basically point things out or ask questions throughout which means lots of pausing to discuss parts of the film. Other times we'll point out mistakes or doofy images. It's a blast.