gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it just dawned upon me that surrealism may be a 'subjective realism', which meant something that's the most real according to one's perspective, even though it probably made no sense to the others.

as such, i think it's the best theme to write stories on, especially if you're too lazy to research anything just to make it more 'realistic'.
    seven days with the ghost is really nice vn.so far!

i really like how everyone seems to go gay for the mc (especially the ghost flirting with her every night), and despite saying she's straight, she'll just end up becoming the gayest of 'em all.
    really satisfied with this day off.

finally able to write such a satisfying end to this arc.

man i broke down crying few times when writing it, but damn, it made me feel so good, like I finally had an outlet for release :D

i'm really glad that i decided to continue while taking my time.
    i think, i always get motivation back, when i write things i cared the most.

that it's not just a story, but it's like writing my life itself. all the wishes and happy things i want to experience, and all the hardship i want to get through.

i guess i can get over if no one's going to appreciate it. as long im writing what i cared about, i have a good feeling, that i can finally see the story through the end.
    i wonder if people actually have imaginary readers, since the real one is almost impossible to get, and when there's one they will never be for long.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I'm actually a NPC that gives quests.
    I've done it before.
    But my EXP is pretty bad for the amount of effort people put forth and my bonus rewards are just like,

"120 EXP"
    "Mango x1 ゲット "
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    but you get a lewd h scene so that's all good
    Yorda
    Yorda
    You may laugh now, but the person in question was very very confused when I handed him EXP and a mango. Being an NPC is really awkward.

At that moment they must have had a serious philosophical moment about the truth behind reality as they came to terms with the EXP increase.
    when i wrote long chapters, it's more about the main characters did their own thing than advancing the plot :D

though, it's really enjoyable to do so.

where i don't think about the plot and just hammer whatever shit i had in mind.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    if it shows deeper characterization and a better understanding of your lead, then that chapter is definitely worth it and useful for coming ones
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i guess whatever happened in the chapter counts then :D /
    i don't think i can write a story without eventually adding some drama and suffering to the characters...

I guess I'm going to disappoint them 'cuz I promised the story would be cozy and fluffy.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Light_Novel_San
    Light_Novel_San
    Light_Novel_San
    It's an essential element to add intensity of suspense in the story. It's serves as a breakthrough, somethin' like that.
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    Also, drama makes the cozy and fluff all the more sweeter. Makes people appreciate it more.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    I kinda just want to make them feel more human and relatable. There's only so much I can do with them just lazing around haha...
    When I think too much about whether there's readers, it's probably time for a break.
    Light_Novel_San
    Light_Novel_San
    You're thinking about cliffhanger.

That's a crime LOL
    ah, i was feeling really burnout.

next year, i hope i can find a much better job, the one that actually have regular days off and most importantly, make me feel like im doing something worth it.
    I think ao3 gives me a nice change of pace.

Especially since when I write, I really hate not being able to go overdrive on lewd kinky stuff, even if the rest of the story is normal.
    EDIT: I decided to delete High Fantasy, I can't find any motivation to continue in this mood.

I consider to quit posting my work. I had been writing for so long, yet I don't feel that my efforts are appreciated.

It will save my sanity to just write for myself only. I really had enough of this.

When you already done the same thing for nearly a whole decade and got nothing, maybe it's just not for me.
    Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    ? What happened? Tell me. :blob_evil_two:
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i'm feeling really screwed up due to a hard day's work.

i actually just want to write for myself in a while.

i still think that my tastes and this site don't really align anymore. if i were to write, i will just go to Ao3.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…