BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Comic Fiesta 2019 was wack. Saw someone cosplaying as Buddha and I walked up to him and dropped a fiver on his lap and the surrounding crowd got wild. Other than the druggies and the illegal weapons the convention was a success.
    '-'
    Hmm...
    '-'
    Looking at that bottle, I'm starting to see it as an unconscious sentient bottle that got drunk from its own contents...

(X.X)

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Whoa. It's just a bottle okay. Those X.X are not eyes. Nope.

This is not a metaphor either. Mr. Bottle does not find his life is empty without alcohol. He is not depressed. Mr. Bottle is not afraid of the recycling plant! I said he wasn't afraid of the end of his trivial and transient existence.

:blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

🍷
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Nah his wife left him so he shot himself and bled inside for us to get drunk ourselves
    Yorda
    Yorda
    :blob_teary::blob_teary::blob_teary:

I will never recycle a bottle again.
    This Christmas, the boxes under your trees are somehow different. Parents thought they were placed there by the children, the children thought it was Santa. Some boxes were empty, yearning for the excited souls of Christmas day. Some boxes were too full and should never be opened for the sake of humanity. And SOME BOXES were @BenJepheneT.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Hey, you remember that one pokemon, Mimikyu or something, that hides under a pikachu disguise, and if you see what's underneath you die? Could benben be the same? If you open the box reality itself falls apart?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    You glance at the dual-tone box sitting under the tree. You overturn it to see what's underneath. Beneath the box, someone else is overturning the box.

You're in the box. You're the one whose box is getting overturned. And it's me who's turning over the box, and setting it back down.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Help me. Please somebody. I don't wanna be trapped in a mindfuck of confused boxes.
    Hush. Don't say a word. Don't you mind the noise you heard. Don't check of me. Not in your closet, nor under your bed. Exit light. Enter night. Take your pillow, off to never Neverland.
    Quit arguing in Twitter. No matter what you say, you won't change anyone's mind. Sword and Shield will always be good for them; KPop stans facewhoring will always be a thing; Nazis will stay Nazis. You can never change them. But do you know what you can change? Your car insurance. Switch to Geico today.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yorda and ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    If I had told you, you would've missed the ten seconds before where I hadn't told you.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I'm thinking that you are naturally an offbeat humour character. A character that has a strange premise and makes jokes on their own terms, which other people may not get entirely.
    BenJepheneT
    This is Knight. He got you a Bible for Christmas plus a Christmas card with his favourite Bible verse.

Reactions: tiaf and ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    But whatever you do don't open his-
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    -heart because then he'll follow you to the ends of the Earth out of love!
    \o/

*huggles you*

\(^o^)/

X
    Dear Ben
    I keep getting these messages. I don't know why and how. I've never contacted them before and I don't have any desire to at the moment. These pizza companies are way too relentless. I won't succumb to their discount and offers. Send help

Sincerely Blitz
    hey wanna play cod mobile i do great with a shotgun and pep talks
    Elateam
    Elateam
    Damn man, no toxic flaming? Ima sit this one out.
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    You play on mobile? Ha! I play the superior CoD version!

No joke, I do have this game. It plays horribly.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…