Scribble Hub Forum

Scribbler
Scribbler
I'm jealous of people who are gay. I imagine it would be so much easier to find a SO of the same gender. I mean, men and women are so different.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
It's not really, since there are fewer gay people than there are straight people, and you still have to find someone who clicks with you out of that small supply of options. Also, lesbian dating apps are full of straight men setting their gender to "female" so they can hit on lesbians and couples trying to trick lesbians into having threesomes with them...

I do personally prefer dating women, though.
binarysoap
binarysoap
Maybe the men are referring to how you would do the act?
I mean before when I wasn't well versed in sex in general, I did think that too.
How would you even have sex? Don't you need a stick and a hole?
I know now, but that would explain the men's statements.
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
@binarysoap Nope, I'm talking about the men who are confused by lesbianism existing at all. Like, to the point of being unable to accept that it's real.

I just read a review for a story where a guy was insisting it was impossible for a woman who was transmigrated into a male body to feel attracted to her wife, and was criticising the writer for "inconsistency".
binarysoap
binarysoap
well, people refuse to believe in things that are clearly true, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
things like evolution, climate change, etc.
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
@binarysoap That's true~! Still, there are guys like that who don't seem to be intentionally refusing it, they just seem to struggle to understand that it's real. I just don't understand how you get to be that confused about life, though. :sweat_smile:
Zoey
Zoey
If someone grows up with religion and that religion isolates them from the rest of the world, stuff like gays and lesbians could be really confusing or revolting to them.

It don't have to be religion but really anything that isolates them.
FemmeFatale
FemmeFatale
what I find queer is the use of words like impossible ... I mean, it exists so it's possible..... >_> y'know what I mean?
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
as a man myself, all i know that it's hot and if you don't mind i would like you to put this webcam over your bed for research purposes
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
Moonpearl
Moonpearl
@Zoey I suppose that makes sense... Maybe many of these men are divorced from reality in general.

@FemmeFatale Exactly~! It boggles the mind...

@BenJepheneT Too far. Men really try that on me, so it doesn't work as a joke.