N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Al fell onto his back. His thoughts raced. With each branching thought raised his heartbeat — “Why is my head not my head,” Thump, “Why is nothing in front of me,” Thump Thump, “Why is there any dirt and trash!?” thump Thump THUMP!
    N
    Notadate
    He tried to swallow, but he had no mouth to. He grip his left peck, as phantom pain filled his heart. Al tried to breathe, “Why can’t I breathe? Why can’t I breath!?” He had no throat to inhale. He gut tense, and flexed. He heaved and… nothing came out; he had no throat to expel the non-existent bile.
    N
    Notadate
    He couldn’t stop it. His gut heaved again. Panic drove into his mind. His heart began to race a mile a minute. His head became dizzy. He heaved again, and again, the pain was excruciating, and only growing with each heave of his gut.
    N
    Notadate
    -
    Meh, this wasn’t my best work. The first draft was better.
    Do you seek the shade of the mother. Oh, the mother? The moon I mean… for you mortals. But, she brings the night, the dark to us; oh, such a blessing. Allowing us, her children of night, to roam free without the gaze of the Sun’s children. Damn him, a kind Father to his children, but a being of fear to us. Buring us if we step out into the light, his rage burning us. The Sun and his children despise us.
    Feel that buzz within your flesh, the tune of music that plucks at your muscles like string. Follow it, but do not be guided by it forever, break free and start building off that tune. Create your own orchestra with you flesh. Allow them to see your music from your muscles. By blood or show, no matter the action, play that tune.
    The lost king of the death world wars series has made me feel so much, that I can’t describe. But damn my heart doesn’t hate the feelings, even if they are sad.
    Entry 1

After killing a vrat, a small glowing ball rose from it. I took my "knife" and batted it, it was shunted to the left -- love that word -- and flouted midair.
    N
    Notadate
    I began to paddle ball it for a bit before stabbing it. It crumbled into dust with an astral scream that made my skin prickle with goosebumps. Then in a blink of a eye the dust faded out of existence. I'll try keeping one around.
    A moon falls and the sky cries. It weeps for the fear it’ll be next, and for the lost of its friend. The sun is next as the morning comes. The people are shocked at the crimson flame that washes over the land. Burning, and bringing distruction. The sky darkens, the sun would have never wanted his.
    N
    Notadate
    The land burns. The sky weeps. Tears bring’th the cool. Washing away the flames. The people praise the sky. The sky weeps, knowing it’ll soon be next. The people are unaware of the coming. In the shadows a group of people find the fallen moon in a charred crater.
    Riddle me this

Working out makes a lot more sense in fantasy worlds

But they don’t workout.

Theory: They have metaphysical muscular-system that power their “buff“ muscle. So everyone secretly can be a giant of muscle if the right sense is used. Only theory I’ll accept.
    Riddle me this.

Waking up on a flouting island in a void, where matter is not your matter, but a new matter with different laws. maybe some void leviathans swimming around

OR

You live through Berserk’s Mc’s life. and the butt stuff.
    • Sad
    Reactions: Anon2024
    N
    Notadate
    choose wisely, because you will be in the same void as other voidlings, If you lucky,

I have found the power of text sizeS
    The rustling of the creatures stilled, their instincts telling them not to move or to make sound. The rumbling paused just for a moment, anticipating the next few heartbeats.

One
    two
    three.

Nothing seemed to happen.
    N
    Notadate
    The body spasmed before going limp. (The skin tensed and shifted) Something began to writhe beneath the skin of the body, buldging it till taught and pale. The writhing Something almost seemed to swim through the flesh.
    N
    Notadate
    Right where neck should be, was the focul point of the writhing mass. The skin was buldging to the point where it was moments away before ripping, and bursting out. Then, it froze. A heartbeat passes, then the writhing Something slowly sunk back down.
    N
    Notadate
    Done. Think this fits in my story
    A pair of glowing eyes scurried off. Causing a chain reaction of momentum up the mound it laid within. It swished back and forth, teetering on the edge of collapsing. It held. But, a piece of trash was knocked free. It began to slowly topple down.
    -
    A pair of glowing eyes scurried off. Causing a piece of trash to slowly topple down

Trying to decide between the two.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…