Slaire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I managed to write my first chapter today! I'm so happy!
    Reactions: ohko and Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Yay!
    \o/
    Now to keep up the motivation for the rest of your story.
    *shakes pompoms in encouragement*

X
    • Love
    Reactions: Slaire
    Slaire
    Slaire
    That's the hard thing about it, Miss Nahrenne. Thank you for always being there! :)
    It isn't the recognition of individuality we are trying to sate, but our jealousy.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    still 200 pounds sharon, we're not blind
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Sharon girl, you should try my diet. Lost 14 pounds since December and my BMI is looking damn fine. (I actually did. *Pats self on back*)
    Slaire
    Slaire
    @Yorda That's great! What a coincidence, I also start jogging regularly too.
    There will be always a satisfaction in creating an impression of oneself, since it's made of the concepts we tried to impose to ourselves.
    While they were laughing their lungs out, her chest tightened suddenly. She went silent to prevent intensifying the strange throbbing of her chest. From there, she instinctively had an apprehension towards happiness. Even when she already begged for not having any of it at the moment. She gradually rested her head on her crossed arms.

"Please give me a break..."
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    *puts down newspaper* look sharon, you wanted kids, this is what you get, alright? now go check on Tate, I think she swallowed Leon's hot wheels again
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Why are you doing this Sharon?!
    "I freely pictured 'memories' that I’d never had, a 'somewhere' I’d never been, a 'someday' that could have been past or future."
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    Reminds me of a time when my two siblings had a dream of the same place that they never went to. Big mansion, winding staircases, marbled floors....it was only when my sister was starting to describe a strange dream that my brother was surprised and they both started discussing the layout of said mansion. It was pretty cool but freaky at the same time.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Slaire
    Slaire
    Slaire
    You shouldn't be surprised when you found yourself standing in the front of that big mansion. :blobrofl: By the way, that quote came from a novel called "Three Days of Happiness" by Sugaru Miaki.
    I recognize your profile picture!

The Tatami Galaxy
    Yojo-Han Shinwa Taikei

It is one of my favourites.
    • Love
    Reactions: ohko and Slaire
    Slaire
    Slaire
    I finished watching the anime. I'm might read the novel as well. (Once I'm done with The Place You/I Called series)
    Yorda
    Yorda
    How does it feel to know *somebody* is following you back now.
    Edit: Stupid url in the middle of the face appeared.
    Slaire
    Slaire
    @Yorda I feel moved until I clicked the spoiler.
    • Haha
    I want to share this cancelled work below. Some of you may want to read this story. It isn't good though, but I'll be happy if you make use of it.
    Please stay with me until we reach the intersection, and we'll let go of each other. Together, forever.
    Reactions: HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    I assume the intersection refers to when one must die before the other.
    Slaire
    Slaire
    It'll sound nice if we start calling parting as an intersection, don't you think? :)
    Why can't a person's heart go where it pleases?
    F
    Friend
    The heart in context could mean conscience, ethics, morals ... unless you mean rip out your heart from your chest and let it physically 'walk' to where 'it' wants to go-
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    cuz if the heart leaves its place it dies
    Elateam
    Elateam
    Because it must stay where it is needed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…