N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Defiance concept: Well shit, your soul is highly compatible with the aspect of defiance. Mayeb you shouldnt have resisted that fall for two days straight. Draw upon the power of FUCK YOU! (open resistance; bold disobedience.) Resist those other aspects because FUCK THEM. Fear, no more, disobedience.
    N
    Notadate
    DEFY.

openly resist or refuse to obey.

• (of a thing) make (an action or quality) almost impossible.

• appear to be challenging (someone) to do or prove something.

• challenge to combat.
    (Highly grammatically wrong note I made for my book)

"fuck!" Draco began to stand up, "I fucking hate this feeling. I'm wasting daylight and my life. Can't be little bitch and mope around forver... ill die. Ma would have smack me over the head if I moped around." He overlooked the cliffside.
    “You can only rely on family.“
    This Qoute has no hidden meaning, no philosophical answers. It is just a statement.
    You can’t rely on friend, neighbors, or even blood-relatives.
    Blood doesn’t make a bond. Nor does distance. Time neither.
    Family is something different from these. True family is trust, care, respect, love.
    N
    Notadate
    Would you die for your neighbor? Would you trust your life savings to an uncle you’ve never met? Would you rent an object that could never be replaced to a friend?
    N
    Notadate
    I wouldn’t. Why? Because I would for family. A friend is a friend, a neighbor is a neighbor, a blood-relative just happens to be related to you. If you can call someone your family, and truly mean it, and you have no doubts they would ever betray you than their family.
    N
    Notadate
    (I am not the best at describing stuff. But I know when someone is family, and when someone isn’t.)
    Magic system:

Will, Fc shards, and Aspects. And one’s center (Only if one has a soul. Or something similar)
    N
    Notadate
    Side note: If something exist’s there is a reason to its existence. So are just a natural phenomenon that appeared due to something else existing. Will is a major example. But life force is one, the physical manifestation of someone’s health. If someone is injured or sick, it decreases, but once healthy again it’ll fill up.

It also carries the traits of physical health. Vitality, strength, power.
    N
    Notadate
    Aspect is just a cool word for matter, a distinct form of matter.
    N
    Notadate
    My magic work on manipulating natural phenomenons of the world
    I just slit my thumbs skin open. Either by using my sword or cleaning my iPad, which was a broken screen cover. But Iam missing a big chunk of skin. So dunno
    D
    Deleted member 113259
    Here, take this. :blob_ninja:
    SirDogeTheFirst
    SirDogeTheFirst
    As someone who was so stupid in their childhood, cut their thumb with a shaving razor (thankfully it was one of the guarded ones I didn't lose the finger) while trying to shave a bar of soap, I understand your pain. Be good fast, and here's a cookie :blob_cookie:
    N
    Notadate
    not as bad as other injuries, just it’s on my thumb on my right. I’m a righty. On my left I’ve split my thumb in half, side down.
    Rule no.3 -- I personally say don’t put things off, because you’ll forget them. Buuuuuut that bed makes you sleepy.
    Surprising swordsmanship is easy. I just cannibalized my boxing stance and followed though my swing, adjusting my body to allow the sword to flow without the pull. Felt a lot like boxing. I had to utilize my lower back muscles a lot for slashes. If not it would cause the pull, and make tension.
    N
    Notadate
    Downside the sword I am using is, well, of—weight. I could make my own, a way better one, than this model sword. I also will stop yelling at people for choosing sword in fantasy. It is surprisingly easy to use, master hard, but to get the basics, easy.
    I AM BACK, AND WITH NOT REALLY A WHOLE BOOK. I am still working on he prologue, hopefully won’t turn out a power fantasy.

I want to show my character being strong will without going the classic blah blah. Tried to show
    N
    Notadate
    Tried to show him holding onto consciousness as well his body was being shut down. But hey *shrug*
    Son killed by spirits during an attack upon his family, turning into wrath due to his soul corrupting and killing the spirits. Now he is a guardian Angel for his family, and trying to suppress his instincts to keep his sanity and mind. He tries to communicate with his grieving family, but ever second he is near living creature he feels a urge to kill
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…