Assurbanipal_II
:blob_ghost: Who says so?
RepresentingEnvy
Anon2024
Anon2024
Uh… bye.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_ghost: Do you know him? He was quite a charming guy, although a bit rough around the edges. In fact, where is he right now?
Anon2024
Anon2024
I was not here.
RepresentingEnvy
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_ghost: Don't spirit away. Tell me, where is he? And how do you know we have a history? Are you him?
RepresentingEnvy
RepresentingEnvy
I've never been so confused on the forums as I am now. :blob_shade: 🦇
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
Probably on RR.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hmm: I see. Such a shame. That aside, are you free to review o Sailus the Wise or still busy. :blob_hide: Don't want to bother you.
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
The last time I saw him here, he said SH was worse than RR, or that SH is trash compared to RR, something along this lines, can't remember the exact statement. So I assume he is on RR, though I'm not sure.

I need to give feedback on 4 novels before I can do yours. Though, if you aren't asking for the same thing that I do in my thread, you can PM me and I will do it sooner.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_hide: I am patient.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
They asked first, so they get served first. :blob_reach:
SailusGebel
SailusGebel
If you want the same feedback as in my thread, I will ask you to write a request there. That way I won't miss it. :blob_cookie:
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_ninja:My plot to potentially win a new reader has succeeded. Muahahahaha, I friendly asked and Sailus is none the wiser. Muahahahaha!