Phantomheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Anyone else on the keto diet? Wanna share your moments of suffering lol I just had my cheat day and I miss it already ;-; (even tho it hurts me ;w;)
    I wonder if I should actually start scheduling chapters
    Reactions: Kotohood
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    Readers would love a schedule. But you gotta make sure you can keep to the schedule.
    Phantomheart
    Phantomheart
    That’s what I worry about mostly, because the only way I can guarantee a set schedule is if I put my books on hiatus for a while to stock up chapters and release accordingly once I have enough buffer for school time activities :(
    Kotohood
    Kotohood
    Ahh, I understand how you feel. Don't worry too much about, you can always do a slower release schedule instead of a hiatus to stock up on chapters. Then maybe give the people a few bonus chapter or two.

If all else fails, I'm sure people will understand that you have a life outside of writing. It's not easy writing. Just a few chapters can take days off your life.

Just keep at it (y)
    Hahaha just found out I have orientation today for school at 8am in the morning. Got the paper work done and now I’m heading out for confusing senior doom.
    Ah how time flies, soon school shall come, and I can discuss murder openly without being looked at strangely by my family members. The perks of being a criminal justice student lol.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I have a feeling that you're fun at parties.
    Phantomheart
    Phantomheart
    I'm that person that you find in the corner of a raging party talking and sharing stories while everyone else is drinking and dancing. I am the leader of the nerd group at parties XD

Me: And so, the bard went, "Can I seduce the dragon?"
    Friends: laughter
    Random bystander: the heck is she high on?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    "No, but you can use Danny DeVito to gain 10+ charm for the Pet Contract."
    Got a new dog and he is such a handful, but he inspires me to write a little more instead of playing video games, so I guess that's healthy?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…