Tony
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tony! Can you remove the time restriction between making PMs in the forum!? It's a big pain for hosting Forum Games like Kingdom Royale! >.<
    Is there any chance of letting people edit their PM posts a while after it's been posted?
    I've noticed that the edit function disappears soon after posting.
    '-'
    Btw, are there any requirements new accs need to fulfill in order to share links, post images and what not?
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I'm active in both forums right now! xD

Though I was thinking of making a clone for AG... >.>

Still, I only actively play on the weekends~
    Raneday
    Raneday
    hmm

I rarely check Scribbly rn since most of the original novels I'm reading is still at RRL...
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, I'm not reading any novels rn tbh~

I'm here just for the forum! xD
    Where do I make an appeal if I get arbitrarily banned from a thread?
    On another note, whatever automated message that deals with banning people from threads has a ridiculously short character limit, as it cuts off, not even letting me see the entire reason why I was banned
    Reactions: ohko
    Tony
    Tony
    But the problem is, @justabot wasn't meant for that. The dice feature wasn't meant for that.
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    Edited to be more polite:
    Is if fine if I come up with a reason to need a dice roll then on the thread?
    Still don't see why you can't use the bot in a way that isn't intended though, as long as it doesn't cause any problems
    Tony
    Tony
    I doubt anyone would care if you use it a few times but it was becoming spam. If you're going to spam it then please do it in the dice test thread.

Also, not going to name names but you got reported three times from three different people so it was bothering people aka causing problems.
    Btw, Tony! I dunno if it's a bug or not, but like... In this version of xenforo, if you stay away from the forums' tab, you never get notified if you got an alert or something.

I either need to be typing something on a thread, or to have some sort of activity (refreshing the page, liking something, posting something... Anything) to get notified of a new alert.
    Reactions: Ethereal
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's not the end of the world, but it's an annoyance for when I'm multi-tasking and waiting for a reply... Can anything be done about it?

Would be really nice if I could get alert notifications in real time like how I get on NUF! >.<
    Ethereal
    Ethereal
    I am also experiencing this issue specifically with forum replies
    Btw Tony, it seems like the mobile text editor on threads is like... Super duper buggy.

Multiple people (me included) seem to experience a lot of screen jumping around while typing on mobile, like...

What happens to me is that things work fine while I'm just typing. But if I try to highlight anything, the screen jumps up a lot and I need to scroll down to continue what I was doing... It's a big trouble! >.<
    Reactions: Ethereal
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    It's similar, though not exactly the same I guess.

Well, if it was already reported, hopefully it will be fixed soon though! \(^^)/

If not, I can try making an acc there and reporting... Now to wait and hope they do their job! >.<
    Tony
    Tony
    They are usually good at fixing bugs. I would just wait a bit. Even if I fixed it, it'll get overwritten when they release their fix.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Alrighty! I'll stalk that thread then! ^^)/

Thankies for looking it up~
    Hello, Tony-san, I came here to ask if it's possible for my name to be changed to ImNatsui, it is my nickname through all social media I'm using, thanks, hn!
    Tony
    Tony
    Sure, done!
    Tony-chan! Tony-chan! I have a question!

What's the current character limit for Signatures?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    tbh at this point comments seem more valuable than views
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    But the views would bump up the popularity of it, getting more people to read it, thus getting more comments on it.
    '-'

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    sorry, I meant quality comments, not le epic :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie:
    So, this isn't really an important feature, and is certainly not useful to most people. I'm also fully prepared to get shot down for this pitch as well, mostly due to not knowing if it's feasible.
    Fossil
    Fossil
    No worries~ It's honestly great that you're still working on SH!
    Tony
    Tony
    I haven't given up on NU yet either. I still have features planned for NU but since SH needs my attention more, I need to be on SH. Also, if and when SH/SHF grows as big as NU/NUF then I'll be able to do fun events with the two communities. I think it'll be really fun :blobchristmas:
    Reactions: Fossil
    Fossil
    Fossil
    Mm~ Maybe a scavenger hunt that crosses the two?
    Hey, is there a way to change my username? I figured I could do it later and it seems that I cannot. I was hoping to change it to DKnight if possible.
    Tony
    Tony
    Yup! Your name has been changed.
    does there seem to be any server problems? Both Sh, Nu and the forums seems to be quite slow today
    Reactions: ohko
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    According to Tony on discord:

"Looks like something in PHP 7.3 was bugged so I went back to 7.2 and everything is good again

I think..."

So there were issues but it's probably fixed
    Tony
    Tony
    Really wanting a change of name on the site. In order of names (and including capitalizations), I would pick one of these:
    Friend
    friend
    FriendlyFire
    friendlyfire
    FriendZone
    friendzone
    I assume this takes care of both logins for the front page and the forum, am I correct?
    Tony
    Tony
    Yup! Your name has been changed.
    Reactions: Friend
    Hiya! If you don't mind, can you change my username to 'Adhaya' instead of Mea? Many thanks in advice, and I apologize for the trouble as well! :3
    Tony
    Tony
    Hi! Your username has been changed and it's no trouble at all so don't worry about it.
    Hiya! If you don't mind can you change my username into [ SourDaiDai ] in both NovelUpdate and here? Many thanks in advance and I apologize for the trouble.
    Tony
    Tony
    Sure! Your name has been changed here. As for Novel Updates, you'll have to PM me there for a name change to prove that it's really you.
    SourDaiDai
    SourDaiDai
    Ok, thank you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…