Ram5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I love you moderately because a little too much of something is dangerous, like fat.
    Moshi
    Moshi
    :blob_hide:

You love someone? Spill~
    Ram5
    Ram5
    @Moshi Love is an enigma, it is mysterious
    Reactions: Moshi
    I just realize my story almost the same with the other who wrote before me, the mc name even the enemy at the first arc, the thing is... I never read them... the odd was really strange...
    What's the difference between you and I? 'You' have partners, and 'I' am alone...

I just... can't...
    Ram5
    Ram5
    @BenJepheneT two possibilities: you didn't get the joke, or you have seen it before, for me is the latter now, it didn't make me laugh again.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i will now proceed to be George Washington and admit to my humiliation
    Cold_Sun
    Cold_Sun
    I have seen it before. Didn't understand it then, didn't understand it now :(
    Visiting memories with Law of Ueki... ah back when anime is still good...
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    im not saying you're wrong, im just saying you've got a lot of nerve saying that in a place like this
    Reactions: Ram5
    Yorda
    Yorda
    You have to dig. There are some good modern anime. About 1-2 per season that I like at least. High Score Girl was pretty good at least.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Yords here is actively preaching about High Score Girl and I'm not the least bit disappointed at it
    Reviews are for readers, not writers. If I get a bad one, I shrug it off. If I get a good one, I don't believe it - Author: William Meikle
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    this is one paranoid man acting indifferent but really cares about himself inside uwu
    • Haha
    Reactions: Blitz
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…