NiQuinn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TP is getting scarce recently...

Kudos to those who understand the reference....
    I'm totally hating on 'cold CEO falls in love with outspoken confident girl who also seems to be somewhat rich' trope. Authors don't seem to realize outspoken and confident are a staple with rich ladies. What the hell is unique with this chick then? NOTHING APPARENTLY.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I think it's supposed to be more that a woman is talking back to the man when he is the one with the authority.
    [split in 2 posts due to character limit]
    '-'

X
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    It's kind of like having a group of people follow your orders without actually thinking if they're good, or not, and ends up with poor results due to lack of foresight on something. Then comes along someone who actually voices their opinion and points out what's wrong, thus coming out with a better result in the long run due to looking for a better solution.

X
    I changed the armor set and background of my guild card in MHW and just love love the accidental coincidence of the weapon perfectly matching the illustration at the back.

NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    @Yorda I'm actually just at MR 23 but my brother's been hovering and telling me to do events. Also, Namielle is an easy enough elder compared to some so it wasn't hard to farm this one. Currently too lazy to do optionals but I really need those damn mantle upgrades.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Even at MR 170 I didn't feel like doing all the optional quests yet. It doesn't get better with time. =D
    You're brother can't make you play, but I will say that one Resident Evil Zombie Val Hazak was fun.

If you don't mind spoilers.
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    @Yorda I'm done with that. Got both armor sets and everything else that came along for the event. I overthought and believed in my head that this Val was gonna be hard only to find out it was silly fun.
    Reactions: Yorda

Sad to see the kid scared but I love frogs. Just wanted to share this lol
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    It is rare to be able to capture the moment irrational fears are created...
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yorda
    tiaf
    tiaf
    That... is the prime example of why you should keep your mouth shut, if a fearsome little enemy harasses you :blob_teehee:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Ah, I remember seeing this in the weekly Unusual Memes and physically exhaling.
    I do NOT appreciate best friend calling at an ungodly hour just to go on tirade about Amber Heard and Johnny Depp...:blobspearpeek:
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    amber and johnny is a bowser mario feud at this point
    Blitz
    Blitz
    @BenJepheneT the one where they occasionally go play tennis and what not together too?
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    probably, but at the same time they beat the shit out of each other on floating platforms and commit vehicular manslaughter with painted turtle shells so I guess that cancels each other out
    Reactions: Blitz
    Had no idea you could really collapse from exhaustion. Been down and out the whole three days...finally back to the world of the living.
    Ever tried testing the readability of a chapter you wrote? Found out mine is 'fairly easy to read' which I find to be a relief.
    Devils.Advocate
    Devils.Advocate
    Whelp, I guess being grade S with a reading level of 999,999,999 is synonymous with the story being bad, coz it's unreadable.
    Ram5
    Ram5
    Mine is 7 :ROFLMAO:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I never had to test because people tell me that my writing is easy and enjoyable to read. I just accepted their opinions without further analysis.
    Shameless confession of pet peeve: Youtube videos about movies or tv shows with the title: ENDING EXPLAINED.

What???? Do you have to spoon feed people how to think about the ending of a movie or tv show????
    Current emergency level event happening in my country.

A volcano roughly two hours away from home (appox 100km) has erupted. Ash fall and rain happening now where I am.
    • Wow
    Reactions: ZynGrand and Zoey
    Hopetoread
    Hopetoread
    ah! Philippines. Hope you and everyone is safe as well
    NiQuinn
    NiQuinn
    @Nahrenne I'm too far from the center so there's no need to evacuate. What's terrible is the ashfall. Even more so, I'm asthmatic. The smell of sulfur is terrible. I have a mask though so it's all good.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *huggles*
    Be sure to wear a damp cloth over your nose and mouth to mitigate the smell as well as the ash from getting to your lungs.
    Also, I hope you and everyone else there stay safe.

X
    Icebooooorne!!!!!
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    time to beat some drunk triceratops for 40 minutes then get one shot because you forgot to roll and the hitbox sneezed a frame too hard
    I'm pretty happy that the count for online people in the forums is starting to get steady at 1000+. Barely but it's getting there.
    Reactions: Hopetoread
    Blitz
    Blitz
    It's currently 1350~ or so. Guess that means it's quite stable in the 1000 ranges atleast for most of the time
    Hopetoread
    Hopetoread
    good to see :) beats the 50 or so in the beginning.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…