BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• most felines' lips are part of their skin, so they aren't as sensitive as human lips, which have exposed membranes and are HIGHLY sensitive. if your cat ever turns into a human and you wish to seduce it, just french kiss it. they'll be unfamiliar with the sensation of membranes in their lips and in turn, become super horny super fast. BenBen out
    tiaf
    tiaf
    interesting:blob_cookie:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Nyaa!!! :blobtaco:
    Fifteen thousand people gathered in Port Dickson for a fishing contest. They're in a crowd. No one's wearing a mask. Doubt any of them has any sanitisers on either.

We're doomed as a species.
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    Yorda
    Yorda
    The coronavirus is not statistically likely to kill more than 50% of people. Even if every single one of them contracted coronavirus the young, non-obese, non-smokers, fertile, and people with good immune systems will live in great numbers. Human beings are reactionary, the large number of deaths would prompt future countermeasures for infectious diseases that could boost humanity's future chances of survival.

I think I'm improving on my muscles. Not so much for the hands and poses though
    Earlier this week, a group of 15,000 Muslims gathered in Selayang for a prayer session. Everybody joint hands, ate from a communal tray and touched each other with their faith in Allah.

Then the Uztaz went back to Brunei and got tested positive for Corona.

The first confirmed infection was admitted in 24 hours but broke out of quarantine. He was captured a day later, after passing through multiple public areas.
    tiaf
    Yorth
    Yorth
    big brain play. In kuweit, I believe that prayers are now done at home. Every time there is an adan, it is also accompanied with a warning to pray at home. Wish they would do the same here
    Dountmindme
    Dountmindme
    A lot of the masjids are all empty in my area and other cities I visit. We only gather on big holidays. And Fridays is when ppl go to the Mosques. But because of covid-19 things stopped.
    Horse's sweat contains the same chemical compounds as your average lubricant, which implies that you can technically lubricate your pistons with horse sweat for an effective alternative to efficient thrusting.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Ethereal
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Piston?
    Are you talking about a factory machine?
    *tilts head*

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Yeah, those things you see in V8 engines punching in fuel and power to run those ponies. Pistons.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Oh, I see.
    'o'

X
    Pro Tip: If you're getting roasted by your siblings (cousins, nephews, etc.), start accusing them of mastrubation. They may deny it but keep it up. Keep accusing them of doing the wrangle tango, and they'll soon question themselves whether they are what you say they are - a filthy mastrubator. Then, as they dwelve deep into their head space, clock them in the balls for being a piece of shit.
    unlike steeled men, I'm easily swayed by my emotions. I easily get affected by movies, and make committments that will certainly die out faster than a gazelle in a minefield. But, after being swayed for so long, I grew numb of it. Instead of becoming part of the Steeled Men Brotherhood ™, I'm basically relishing in the chaos. I'm like a drama club member playing The Sound of Music in Afghanistan
    sometimes when I'm in a car in the rain I'll stare at the windshield and watch the droplets race each other to the bottom. I'll always root for the smallest underdog and I'll be pretty fucken sad if it loses which is why I'm depressed during rainy days if you want to know
    *snuggles with BenBen*
    \(^o^)/

X
    • Love
    Reactions: BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    next thing you know they go from snuggle to smuggle and that is one progression I wish not to arrive which is why @Yorda you should be pretty fucken afraid at this point
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I'm just so cute she might *smuggle* me away from my home? :blob_blank:
    What happens after kidnapping? *insert horror here* :blob_shock:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    *tilts head in confusion*
    :blob_frown:

X
    I've been told my sense of humor is like an inside joke that nobody's in on. For a faint glimmer of a second I was ecstatic thinking I was unique before realizing what a lonely piece of shit I really am
    sometimes you gotta be grateful for being broke. since I can't buy new books I've been rereading old ones I forgot and reading them like I've discovered them new. It's fucking magical, I tell you that.
    Reactions: Nahrenne and tiaf
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I find it sad that relative financial success in life isn't about knowledge, motivation, skills, or hardworking diligence, but it's all about where you were born and to what family.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    with the amount of cash we need to bank in to at least visit maple land we rather stay here and scrape the barrels tbh
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *wants to try genuine Canadian poutine at least once in her life*
    '-'

X
    Reactions: Yorda
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…