BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I always fancy have an army of crustaceans. It'll totally throw regular soldiers of their patterns. They'll just dig underground and walk sideways. All those training of defeating frontways running soldiers? Too bad, cause' my Wu Tang Clan will beat the shit out of you with their sidewalks.
    Reactions: Zoey and ohko
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    cancer army

i'll see myself off.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    No wait, come back-- at this point you're the only source of entertainment worth noticing on the internet--
    Want to hear a cool ocean fact?
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    -Fun Fact-
    Not everything is about you.
    -Fun Fact-
    Yorda
    Yorda
    -Fun Fact-
    Benben's abs are a middle aged women magnet.
    -Fun Fact-
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    On my wall, everything is me. You enter my domain you enter a world with my rules. In here, everything's horny.

So bend the fuck over rn
    Are you serious? I spent almost half a year anticipating how that crocodile dies and this is how he dies? A god damn car accident by a chick he saved on day 3?!

Hell yeah
    The Coronavirus has taken over half of the globe! What do we do?

Malaysian Health Minister
    : wArM WaTeR
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I looked this up. Your health minister is ... "because the virus does not like warm things ..."

Yorda's Secret Thoughts: "Was Malaysia even okay before the virus?"
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    The only reason we still stand is cause' our government sucks even in doing corruption.

When our 6th Prime Minister was caught with an unsourced 2.6B in Ringgit he made a public statement claiming it was "solicited donation by the nation", whereby the nation flipped him a collective, unsolicited bird.
    if you ever get to take a cute animal girl home, don't take a lioness. i condone healthy sexual relations but mating 50 times a day is something I don't recommend
    Twitter recently put out a meme called "cough on homophobes", in which I propose we cough on homos instead, making homophobes lose their reason of being homophobic and thus, eliminating the possibility of homophobia altogether.

Those bigoted pussies rejected my unconventional yet revolutionary idea.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    killing someone with a knee

ONE KNEE MAN

jokes aside, i don't think you'd write a joke that kills people, unless you're Monty Python.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I'm like medusa but instead of snakes my jokes cringe you to death
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    eyyy
    One of the most jarring experiences of joining a Christian group chat is how everyone wishes everybody a verbal good morning everyday and expects you to send one back.
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Oh, I hate those... I never reply to good morning messages... >.>
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    what's worse is when they send images of gifs of jpeg jesus wishing you a holy morning so you have to spend 2 minutes deleting the pics in your gallery
    AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    These younglings and their phones that auto-download things! xD

*coughs* No, seriously, you can just turn off auto-download, it's what I did back when I had no wi-fi as I needed that precious data~
    most felines' lips are part of their skin, so they aren't as sensitive as human lips, which have exposed membranes and are HIGHLY sensitive. if your cat ever turns into a human and you wish to seduce it, just french kiss it. they'll be unfamiliar with the sensation of membranes in their lips and in turn, become super horny super fast. BenBen out
    tiaf
    tiaf
    interesting:blob_cookie:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Nyaa!!! :blobtaco:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…