• long way till I can draw a scary monster :blob_cringe:
    *grinds your nuts and licks the cream off the top of your head*
    Tastes fishy.
    '-'

X
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    *doesn't really understand what Yo-chan is going on about but decides to huggle her cos she's cute*

\(^o^)/

X
    Reactions: Yorda
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    Holy ... day!

Why it's a swear word? Prepare to ... day!

I don't like it when there's too much glaze on carrot cake as it detracts from the natural taste of carrots and walnuts.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    *doesn't like carrot cake cos it's too rich in taste for her*
    >w<

X
    The nut ... the nut!!! Has become ... Nutia!!!

• Love
    Reactions: Nahrenne and ohko
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Good. I don't want to live in a world with that abomination.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Be careful @HURGMCGURG. You may find yourself strapped to a cold metal table while a certain nut laughs "ohohoho" from the darkness. The last thing you may see in your final moments could be the sight of walnuts slowly being brought closer to your opened cranium. You don't have to live in the world, but nobody said you would die quickly. Ohohoho :blob_cookie:
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *attaches a mini bow to Xiao Yo, Xiao Yomei and Nutia*
    (^-^)

X
    I haven't been active lately but it.Looks like your sprout died after shooting out walnuts. These walnuts much like parasites than search for new hosts? :blob_hmm_two:
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    Notice how the word "weeb" was not in red? Therefore, it is still applicable to your person.
    HURGMCGURG
    HURGMCGURG
    ... All I'm getting out of this is that you're a weeb. Also, kill the walnut before it consumes your soul.
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    What soul?
    I have already much positive about the fishiest of the fishiest. :blob_evil_two: But we had little contact so far.
    Matcha is just as worse as coffee. It held me awake the entire night and now the sun is rising. :blob_blank: :blob_no::blob_teary:

Why is it famous for being healthy but not for its awakening effect??
    Yorda
    Yorda
    People forget teas have caffeine. However, what if I told you that there are many common foods that act as very strong laxatives ... like Werther's Original caramels. They even put a laxative warning on the bag. Better think twice before eating caramel!
    D
    Deleted member 22388
    Fake advertisement? Shrug*
    BenJepheneT
    • Haha
    Why am I outside?
    It’s so cold, even though the sun shines.
    I want to go back home :blob_upset:
    Oof, I made a mistake with scheduling a chapter again. :blob_pout:
    • Wow
    Reactions: Kotohood
    tiaf
    tiaf
    @Nerodith yes, we can. But I accidentally published instead of scheduling the chapter _(:з」∠)_
    Nerodith
    Nerodith
    Omg, I feel so stupid. I just found how to do it. And here I was, logging in twice a day for the past three weeks to release chapters xD Thank god I found your comment x)
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Better late than never ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Oof, another 1-star rating. Back to grinding to get above the 4.5 mark _(:з」∠)_
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Take it as a sign of becoming more popular - thus attracting more trolls.
    *huggles*

X
    Uh oh @tiaf, I hear the USA is trying to steal COVID vaccines from the Germans and world with money.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I heard it too, but the pharmaceutical company strictly emphasized that the vaccine will be available for the whole world as soon as it its approved.

No monopoly on vaccines. The world has to help each other in times like this. :blob_hmph:
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Yeah, no kidding. IMO if the company agreed to only let the USA have it, it would have been a crime against humanity.

I would have demanded the CEO's head.
    Reactions: tiaf
    tiaf
    tiaf
    I bet the CEO also shook his head at Trump’s offer.
    I feel like I recognise that character...
    '-'

*huggles you cos she hasn't for a long time*

\(^o^)/

X
    Reactions: Hopetoread
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Eh?
    Well, it reminded me of someone...
    >w<
    Good skills!
    *huggles*

\(^o^)/

X
    Blitz
    Blitz
    Feels like a martial artist that's out on a journey fueled by bloodlust to find his father's killer
    tiaf
    tiaf
    @Blitz He’s just shutting up annoying people so that his little brother can rest without disturbance :blob_uwu:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…