Yorda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You may be surprised to know that I haven't properly delineated what it is that I like about the villainess. People think that I am jokingly taking on a persona for amusement, but in fact it is closer to an obsession. It would be worth my time to introspectively philosophize and write down my findings after reflection. Why does the villainess make me tick?
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    You should never shy from finding you,
    You never know when you'll split in two.

If you can't see your reflection well,
    You'll never be more than an empty shell.

A walking husk of a life
    A soul filled with nothing but turmoil and strife.

• Love
    Reactions: Yorda
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    'cuz the villainess got all the heroines to yuri :D
    • Haha
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    At this point a villainess got more in common with Guts from Berserk than actual villainy.
    • Haha
    In my everyday effort to become a splendid villainess I find myself constantly inspired to improve.

I look at my laundry and say, "Oh. A villainess wouldn't have laundry that needs washing." Thus the laundry is washed immediately. Ohohoho.
    I've managed to regain what was once lost. It's been months since I last played a video game, watched a movie, or read a novel. But the answer was simple.

I just needed comedy.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/to-be-a-power-in-the-shadows/?pg=14

The very worst kind of comedy! A stupid gag story that has had me laughing to puerile humour for too long. The author must be a genius.
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    Yorda
    Yorda
    A heart filled with senseless obsession over various stupid things.
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    not sure if that's a good thing. Pretty sure it isn't.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's a path that other people can't understand, a path that some might say is too treacherous, but I have resolved myself to walk it with unyielding conviction.

The doubts that stop me from exceeding common sense, the doubts that prevent me from breaking through normality, they hold no sway over me any longer.

I think I should do it.

Edit: He didn't fall for my cheap goading. As expected of binarysoup.
    It's April 2nd and there are 11,000 reported cases in Canada. My prediction below, made on March 17th, was that Canada would hit 10,000 cases by April 3rd. It happened a bit faster. There is now much better information and data to go off of, especially concerning estimated deaths in the near future.
    Aha. It all makes sense now and the accent helped a lot.
    I feel like I'm thinking in Japanese now.

Assurbanipal_II
    Assurbanipal_II
    Because of tradition ...

tradition

tradition

tradition

tradition.

And because they are not the inventors of the phonetic alphabet.

And as far as readability goes, I am not convinced ...

Finish

Sekuntikellossa on viisikymmentäkahdeksan sekuntia jäljellä.

Btw, Latin as well as Greek didn't have spaces. they were added in Europe only later during the Medieval period.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Yorda
    The kanji can help clarify which meaning ... "help"

Sekuntikellossa on viisikymmentäkahdeksan sekuntia jäljellä.

Looks like black magic incantations.
    A friend was telling me they spent a lot of time on a programming question.

A tetrahedron is generated in 3D space with a random set of coordinates for the 4 vertices. Write a program to figure out which face of the tetrahedron is most horizontal.

And I was like, "Oh. You can just use linear algebra!" Math.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Yorda
    Yorda
    OH NO. It should be the unit normal vectors, not the normal vectors! I made a small error. Whoops.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i will just use google for that
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *just smiles and nods along, not having a clue what is being explained but knows that Yo-chan loves this kind of stuff*
    (^-^)

X
    The villainess lifestyle is a very positive lifestyle! The more I study Japanese villainesses the more positive I become because I can't spell gloomy! I'll forget my melancholy by tomorrow! Ohohoho.
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I was trying to make a joke. Recently I've been studying how to read and write Japanese, but the kanji for gloomy is the really big one in the picture. The villainesses part was the joke, I made it a strike-through hoping that more people will understand that way. I was trying to say that it was hard for me to remember how to write gloomy and therefore I am forced to be ... not gloomy.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    ... but what if I was still a bully after reincarnation ...
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    '-'
    Yo-chan is the perfect balance of cute, tsundere villainess!
    *huggles Yo-chan and Xiao Yo*

\(^o^)/

X
    What's another word for bittersweet, or a word that means something similar where there is a hint of sadness with happiness or satisfaction?
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    bitter but sweet
    D
    Deleted member 22388
    -Wu Ren had to dryly smiled
    -the dish he tasted felt sour in his mouth but his face showed no worries that its nothing(in the inside he wants to get over with it)
    -She was having a poker face with a hint of smile and mirth
    -I wear another mask to hide my sadness

Uh... I can do sentence but not word
    yummytea
    yummytea
    Mixed emotions(?)
    So I was just googling "resting bitch face" like usual and I found this.

What a bitchy stethoscope. Geez
    In addition, I have found out that "asexual pirates don't want your booty".
    This is all important information.​
    I'm eating an icecream sandwich in the shape of cute fish. Parents making pancakes in the shapes of cute animals, cutting carrots into the shape of cute animals, and cute animal crackers, what does it all mean? It means that humans love to devour cute things. The cuter it is the more they want to consume it. How terrifying humans are! Good thing I'm just a villainess.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    You're rubbing all your great tits in my face now. Meanwhile, in lonely Canada, there is not a great tit to be found.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I'd say come over here so you can see them, but...
    >w>
    <w<

I'm sure Canada has some nice birds, too!

X
    • Haha
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Whoa.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…