BenJepheneT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• did you know that atoms never touch other atoms? Since we're made of atoms, we've never truly touched anything. So to answer your question, officer, no I did not punch that child-
    getting 5 stars in GTA so I could feel wanted
    NVidia GEFORCE Drivers just had an update that officially launched RTX Ray Tracing for Minecraft.

We can't go further. We just can't.
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    The year is 21XX.
    Finally, Microsoft has successfully locked the last living human in a Minecraft VR Pod.
    As the human population Builds and Crafts, they feed Bill Gates's immortality.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Yorda
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    But there is still hope.
    It is foretold in legend that there was a group of people who could break the simulation, and end it all.
    No one knows their names, but one day the fabled "Redstone Engineers" will return.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    I played minecraft alpha. I was quite surprised when I found out that it had become popular and cost money one day ... suddenly there were chickens in the game and there was this "survival mode" thing. Modes.
    so i started my story last year which coincidentally, was set in a world where anthropomorphic animals exists, the main character is a socially-awkward wolf, is fighting with a demon within, has a sheepdog for a roommate-

RIGHT WHEN BEASTARS IS THE HOTTEST TOPIC ON THE PLANET

my fucken luck
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    i admit, beastars did serve as some referential inspiration but god damn is the timing off by a colossal mile

i'm not riding off the furry trend i swear-
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    *had read Beastars years before the anime was announced*

X
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    I only started reading when the anime was announced, and that was still a year after I started planning. At that moment I knew somewhere down the line my shit's gonna be unfairly compared to Beastars.
    Coronavirus Lack of Toilet Paper Alternatives:

#4:
    Bed Sheet

#49: Pet Goldfish

#73: Bicycle Tyre

#102: Sliding down a staircase railing

#332: Practice the art of No-Shit

#560: Pray your shit away with Jesus
    • Wow
    Reactions: Nahrenne
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Just crumple some magazine or old book pages until they are a bit softer and use that. About 50-100 years ago that was a fairly reasonable alternative if I remember correctly. You could also use the scrapping stick and water, or leaves.

You young kids are stupid. Using bed sheets, please no. I remember 120 years ago that coal was the answer to everything. Modern convenience and electricity has poisoned your minds.
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    Ah right, coal. How can we forget #355? Thanks for reminding fellow responsible citizen
    sorry jojo fans, due to social distancing Jotaro would NOT be approaching Dio
    Reactions: Himekawa
    S
    ShyMaskedMan
    Jotaro!
    DiO!
    Naze you distancing yourself from me?
    Datte! Covid-19 is scary! You better distance from your STAND!! Like me!
    Ho! Naze!
    I can see! your STAND!! is having signs of Covid-19!
    NANI!?

Sorry, no offense, I haven't watched Jojo. Really sorry! I just can't help it after watching their memes here and there!:cry:
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yorda
    Why you should use a serial comma:

With serial comma:

The strippers, Stalin, and Hitler

Without serial comma:
    The strippers, Stalin and Hitler

Thanks for attending my TedTalk.
    April 1st may be over, but I ain't over on bein' a fool 😤 #nonstophustlin #ronaaintstoppinme #someoneinthehoodstartedcoughingimscared
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    ZynGrand
    The greatest April Fool's prank is that it wasn't, in fact, referring to you specifically.

It refers to the entire planet, and the fools that reside on it.

April Fool's Day isn't about pranks, it's about celebrating idiots.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    I think it was to do with when calendars were changed from one kind to our current one.
    '-'
    Those who kept to the old style of calendar were called fools cos of something on 1st April.

X
    As soon as this Covid Economic crisis ends I'm gonna end up like:

Yorda
    Yorda
    When the covid crisis ends I will be able to read and write 2136 Kanji and a few thousand words and start a new career or graduate school ... I hope.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Good luck, Yo-chan!

X
    Yorda
    Yorda
    It's like this Kanji writing system was designed thousands of years ago, is archaic, and it feels like some people might take years of mandatory schooling to proficiently learn it ...

I have a pencil. I have paper. I have pandemic time!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…