Scribble Hub Forum

Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
What is an ABO universe? :blob_frown:
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
Alpha, Beta, Omage universe - often called an Omegaverse.
It's where there are 6 genders:
Alpha male, Alpha female - both have penises
Beta male, Beta female - pretty much normal everyday humans like us
Omega male, Omega female - both have vaginas

There's some other stuff to do with sexual heats, bonding and mates but I'm giving the bare bones.

X
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_evil_two: Is it as stupid as it sounds?
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
Quite a lot of Omegaverse stories involve rape, or non-con sex for a large part of the story.
'-'
Oh, there's also soulmates in the Omegaverse.

X
  • Wow
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:blob_evil_two: *even more confused* *strange world*

But thx for the info.

\(^o^)/ *huggle*
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*huggles A2*

\(^o^)/

X
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
\(^o^)/

*huggle left*

*huggle right*
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
@Assurbanipal_II It's BL centered basically. I don't even read BL so I was schooled about the whole ABO thing. I was telling her about an idea I had of a world-hopping story then she kept on requesting for an ABO world to dedicate to her. I was exhausted after the whole conversation haha
Assurbanipal_II
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
*recommends the Chinese novel, 'Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil'
It's a world-hopping BL that has an Omegaverse world in it.
'-'

It's really good.
*has read it 4 times now*

X
  • Wow
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
"A top hacker was chosen by the Lord God to be reborn into countless worlds, always as an expendable villain.
With no free will, every world became a dead end. Every one of his lives ended tragically.
Finally, after wrestling control of the Villain System, this ace hacker decided to enact revenge. Even if his very bones were rotten, he’d choose to occupy the very heights of morality, if only on the surface.
Assurbanipal_II
Assurbanipal_II
:sweat_smile: No, thanks. I have enough of these Chinese genii MCs. They have the intelligence of a slice of bread, but for some reason they are all genii nevertheless.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
No, this one really is quite clever.
Plus, the story as a whole isn't that long.
\o/

X
Yorda
Yorda
Alright, I already have a headache so it doesn't matter anymore. I was also confused before I even saw these posts, so it still doesn't even matter anymore.

Ehem. How is an omega male and alpha female different from regular men and women other than their genitalia?
NiQuinn
NiQuinn
@Yorda I actually called my best friend to ask haha

Omega males don't have a vagina but they have a womb. Yeah, imagine where that is. Alpha females have a penis and can impregnate omegas - whether they be male or female. Not sure if alpha females can get preggo though. I am now confused at the point of ABO worlds. It's a plot armor world meant for smut I guess.
  • Wow