Scribble Hub Forum

Tony
Tony
Thanks! I'll be waiting for the Tony X Cupcake romance novel then. I don't care if it's BL but please make me a guy...
Tony
Tony
As for the site, once the bugs are fixed and a few more features get implemented, I'll do a lot more advertising
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
oh that reminds me, i was gonna ask: is there an auxiliary volume feature like at webnovel? Cuz i been wanting to move a few chapters outside of the main table of contents. That aside, damn you did a really thorough job. Like the sheer level of detail....the statistics alone are already better than webnovel, not to mention the writing tool.
Tony
Tony
Auxiliary volume? What's that?
Tony
Tony
and thanks! There's a lot more features to come
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
basically its a volume seperate from the main volumes. You have like a Volume 1 or whatever that the main story's chapters go under and then above that they have an aux volume for things like character details and stuff. You know, extras.
Raneday
Raneday
I don't care if it's BL but please make me a guy..

Tony sounds desperate here for some reason
CupcakeNinja
CupcakeNinja
He's been genderbent so many times even he's starting to doubt his own sex. Thats why
Tony
Tony
@Raneday Nah, I just don't care. I know Parth isn't into the whole joking about being gay but I'm whatevers
Tony
Tony
@CupcakeNinja Do you have an example? You can just create a new chapter and move it to the front. Did you know that you can sort your chapters even after publishing them? I'm still a bit confused but I can go take a look at webnovel.com tomorrow and see how they do it.