Scribble Hub Forum

BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
speech-to-text, lass. speech-to-text.
Vaerama
Vaerama
That... that I will have to try. O___O It could certainly do mass-write work, much easier to pull it together from an extant body. Thanks! :D
Yorda
Yorda
Carpal Tunnel vs Transsexuality
:blob_frown:
BenJepheneT
BenJepheneT
What would you rather have? A change from pp to inverse pp and vice versa, or a broken fucken wrist.
Yorda
Yorda
:blob_dizzy:
I feel like you're threatening me.
Meanwhile, I have only realized that Vaerama has the habit of talking to themselves. I never know which ego is actually speaking at any given moment.
Vaerama
Vaerama
XD Only the one ego for me, fortunately :) Positing a question to myself is a bad habit of mine, but it does have use in conversation :)

Preferably: no need to choose between them :) Broken wrist would be tragic if I had to exchange it for 'better marriage fun' and 'No need for bathrobe when I need to use the bathroom at night' and 'no more having to take diuretics'.
  • Wow
Reactions: Yorda
Vaerama
Vaerama
Those first 2 weeks of everyday-every other day posting put my arm in a real unsustainable situation. Could have gone back to it immediately, but it's more important to not break my wrists. I thought it'd be fine to pop back it it after a week, but those tendons are super sensitive, and they take a while to fully heal.

I'm just super thankful that I've got a method to mass-write before it ends up badly :)
Yorda
Yorda
Okay.
I changed to writing with Dvorak keyboard layout because I thought it would help my wrists.
It helped a bit with repetitive strain injury.
Vaerama
Vaerama
I can’t imagine the effort of learning a new keyboard setting, but I’m glad you were able to :) anything that takes off the strain is a good thing :)

Gonna write so much today! *__*
  • Haha
Reactions: Yorda
Yorda
Yorda
It took 2 weeks to get up to 70% speed of the previous asdf layout. It's not that bad, but every time I wanted to play a game or use some program there was a little troubleshooting to do because of hotkeys.