gaylolis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• >childhood friend wakes up the mc.

>she forcibly yanked the blanket and the mc had a morning wood.

>slaps the mc.

that's it, i'm dropping this. if i were the mc i would bitch slap her so hard right now.
    Reactions: ZynGrand
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    the question should be
    does the uk live in me

what you hold dear in your heart
    will always be a part
    will never be apart

p.s. a g.i.r.l. is a guy in real life
    Yorda
    Yorda
    Hmmm. Thinking about the situation more ...

So, the childhood friend went into the house and his room, but what about the parents?
    Obviously the parents wouldn't let someone just enter the house etc.
    Therefore the parents must be okay with it.

"A girl is interested in our hopeless son. It's fine because he was going to be lonely for the rest of his life anyways."
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    since it's from a visual novel, i'd probably get him to pick a better heroine.

but i probably would played the others that match my kink more.
    • Haha
    Reactions: Yorda
    now wait a minute, did that concept just fits to all the themes without me realizing it?

my mind just got blown
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    if you get it long enough, it will rival a Japanese LN :D
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    It is recommended to be written or rather transcribed in ancient hieroglyphics to best represent The Moves.

Seriously, those kinds of stories can attract a large gathering at the start but will fizzle out easily due to the lack of an actual plot.

Who am I? Where did I come from? Where am I going?

I am the Pop of Loli. You ate my pudding. Prepare to die!

Hmm, a pattern. Identity, cause, effect. Ice.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i'm just there for the gay lolis
    // {gaylolis}: so, i find that my main character end up being from one of my other stories (the loli) and the universe is a bit related, ... .

The Great Immortal was right! Lolis get lost easily.
    :whistle:
    • Haha
    Reactions: gaylolis
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i think in another universe, she ended up in hell

but despite the horrors, she's just lazing around and make several new girlfriends
    i guess making it comedic and light fits me best.

when it gets too serious, i don't feel much motivation to continue
    Reactions: weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    If the shoe fits,
    • wear it.
    • it's not yours.
    • give it to me.
    • why walk when you can sit?
    • the other shoe won't.
    • it's not your foot.
    • time for plan e.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    jokes on you, i only wore sandals xD
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    I wrote 40k words in this tiny box incmprssdfrm and it disappeared! *cultivation deviation shock*

Recovering with the aid of a pensieve.

I used "fit" as a prompt since you used it here ... and there (Alv's c thread).

I wish I had enough time to review history. I regret never having the interest in the past.
    To hell the baneful diseases of the body, from both the soul and physique.
    Let (your body) rest quietly, in peace.
    Tomorrow, you shall be reborn anew.
    You'll take a step further from your past.
    And the current you is a fortress.

For a translated gibberish this sound a lot better than it should be
    in the end, i came up with this

sorry kingdom building, i think you need to find another castle for now

I realize that this forum site automatically makes profile pictures by overlaying the first letter of the user's name on a colourful background. Your G should be generic, but every time I see a 'G' on a green background I know it could be no other.

A is for A villainess.
    B is for a Bad villainess.
    G is for the Gayest of lolis.
    • Haha
    Reactions: gaylolis
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    I've seen plenty of Ks which is what prompted Kldran to turn into a flower. @Yorda, had you not mentioned it, I would have continued unconsciously associating the green G as something unique to gaylolis!
    Yorda
    Yorda
    There can be no Gs above the Greatest G of them all. The one and only G. The Gayest of all lolis. Just accept it.
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    You sound like Naruto before he became a retard. 666 Satan.

Naruto's author has a twin who created 666 Satan. That series did not get dragged as long as Naruto. It ended before narutards became a thing. For the first few chapters, though I might be misremembering, Naruto usually seemed like a normal decent person.
    hmm...i guess i will try a kingdom building story with a super cheat.

just the way i like to play my games when im bored.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    suit yourself, i don't have fetish for blank pages
    BenJepheneT
    BenJepheneT
    but you gotta make the effort bro. if you don't work it's gonna stay blank. rough through the dry spell and you'll attain your fetish soon enough
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i only put effort when it's really worth it.

if i can't get to, to the dumpster they go.
    Typical jobs have 40-hour work weeks. So, if you write a thousand words per hour, you'll be done in a week!
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    since my writing style made things really short, guess i have to switch things up a bit
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    Hmm, 200-word chapters will need you releasing 200 chapters. That's right. Just need to pull the old switcheroo.
    Yorda
    Yorda
    If I could write 300 words per hour I would be happy.
    it was quite funny, when i'm stuck in writing a chapter, it's the advice i gave to others, that end up helping me in the end.
    I think i just love to poke fun on the English language on how ambiguous the words can be.

like, why did they call us the human race if some of us couldn't even walk?

and isn't the human race supposed to be something like marathon?
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    Intentional pidgin pun of face. Pace: two to three chapters daily, 3k chinese characters per chapter.

While some cards against of humanity think being human is overrated, Pinocchio and Lt. Data do not share the same sentiment (or state of existence).
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    i guess Data was obsessed with being a parent so much, it caused Picard to facepalm.

and i think Pinnochio would be a big pimp if the girl sits on his face while he lied.

ah, no wonder a lot of CN novels are shit. even reverend insanity couldn't stop being crap due to its shitty fillers that made me drop it. main story was pretty good but i just couldn't stand so many chapters without the mc.
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    That tragic female made me think of Small Wonder.

Can't recall the title of the fic where Pinocchio was really made to do such things despite his continuing lack of mundane knowledge.

It's just goo without the gu.
    the internet is also known as the world wide web.

it made me think that we're all living inside a giant spider the entire time.
    i just thought up an absurd concept.

what if some dude reincarnated as the novel's main character, but he really just want to become a mob?

imagining what happened next made me lol so much
    Reactions: ohko
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    good that ya understand :D /
    weakwithwords
    weakwithwords
    I've seen quite a few reincarnated into an otome game as the villainess manga. In one, she wooed the demon king. In another, she became a nun. Yet another, she wants to marry a mob. My fave is the one who kept trying to plan her own downfall.

sidenote: the scene where Cast Away mc got separated from Wilson made me teary-eyed
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    don't worry, wilson's trying not to starve with his beard
    >don't hope for girls' love

thanks, now i can freely skip the story.
    Sabruness
    Sabruness
    Ah yes, the bane of true OP female lead stories. So many "OP" female leads stories where the ML is so ridiculously super OP to the max ninja shadow prince who rules from the shadows!.
    Sabruness
    Sabruness
    The only truly OP female leads i've found have either been in stories with no romance whatsoever OR they've been GL stories. Most writers seem physically incapable of writing OP FL het stories without including super-douche MLs that overshadow.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    so basically yuri or no romance, i agree with that. :D /

man, that's super BS. thank goodness i didn't delve deeper in these shoujo stuff or I'd be picking my hair until I got bald.
    when an advice tells me to work hard on even one of their points, i don't think it's meant for me.

i think the only thing worth working hard on, is finding how to do it with the least effort i can.
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    guess working isn't that bad, if you only have to put a little effort to get it done. that way you can accomplish most things while freeing your schedule for the most important thing.

i hate routine work, it doesn't give me anything worthwhile. i always tried to get it out of the way and make myself free from as much obligations as possible.
    GDLiZy
    GDLiZy
    isnt that the point of technology? to be as lazy as possible
    gaylolis
    gaylolis
    well it does open up new choices, and i'll take everything i think can help me at the moment.
    who would've thought using google dns would speed up my uber slow net

this is paradise
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…