LWFlouisa
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday!
    I hope your day is filled with joy and good feelings on this special day!

*gives you huggles and cake*

:blob_party: 🎂 🎊 🎂 :blob_party: 🎂 🎊 🎂 :blob_party: 🎂 🎊 🎂 :blob_party:

\(^o^)/

X
    this dude might not even see it but happy birthday my boy, if that's even your true birthday, you robot. that's right I know what you're hiding underneath. you're a replicant, ain't ya? shipped off from the off world colony to steal us human jobs. we don't need no blade runner I'll finish you off right here right now you fucken-
    I thought I recognized your NG banner picture. I watched that like 7 years ago and I don't remember much anymore.

Japanese character keyboard. Not a perfect line up to English characters. But that's fine, the flow is still smooth. And it's designed for Japanese anyway.
    I guess there is no way to write a dark future, without paying some homage to cyberpunk. Even if I'm bored of CY.
    Been writing a short story about an amateur artificial intelligence developer, as she develops her own personal projects with Artificial General Intelligence.
    It legitimately puzzles me why Tapas has not fixed their forum login button issue. On every other forum I don't have this problem: having to use a separate account just to use the forums.

Which is super important, if that's THE webcomic hub.
    You know, that may be why I dislike songs written in English. I find iambic stress kind of grating on my nerves. I much prefer syllabic stressed.
    I think I might focus on Japanese horror and literary fiction in my next work.
    tiaf
    tiaf
    Oh! Does that also include japanese folklore horror stories? :blob_hide:
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Yes absolutely! Maybe a fusion of French and Japanese folk stories too eventually.
    Reactions: tiaf
    Poets here, what do you call the meter English uses unlike other languages? There is syllabic based meter, and there is another.
    Nahrenne
    Nahrenne
    Shakespeare used iambic pentameter, if you're meaning that.
    '-'

X
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Yep there we go, thanks!
    Ok got an incomplete version of the weak agi set up. Bit of trivia: I don't write technology in my scifi, unless I've either tried or actually implemented it.
    I'm not very satisfied with my duolingo experience. It be one thing if I already knew the alphabet ( like in learning French ), but it just throws you right into learning it without knowing the alphabet.
    FInally braving learning Japanese.
    binarysoap
    binarysoap
    I thought you knew Japanese since your conlag was a mix of French and Japanese.
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    I know some Japanese, I'm just not fluent yet. And I don't know Hiragana or Kanji yet.
    LWFlouisa
    LWFlouisa
    Also suggesting you must know the entirety of Japanese to understand Hafestra, is a bit like saying you have to know Latin to understand French. Anyone who has ever learned French understand that to be nonsense.

Hafestra is only descended from Japanese and French.
    Taught my learning algorithm 80 of my poems. I'm going to do self-wrote poetry all my life, but using this algorithm for archival purposes. So it's a living and breathing archive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…