K5Rakitan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've got this idea about romantic comedy in current times, where there are 4 main characters, 2 girls and 2 guys, they are all bi and into each other. Around the family and public, they act like hetero couples and great friends, but amongst themselves, they obviously act lovey-dovey towards their loved ones.
    Saileri
    Saileri
    And after some chapters and lots of development, it ends up being a polysquare when they realize they are actually having lots of fun being all together. Fin.

Why do I have to keep getting shitloads of new ideas, but in the fields I don't feel confident in :sweating_profusely:
    K5Rakitan
    K5Rakitan
    Haha! Well, it sounds like a great idea. If you need any pointers, let me know!
    Read the 1st chapter of your fanfic. Similar to BenBen's, skimmed prior reg. Never watched YgO. Skipping convoluted excuses & tales of foreign travels, gave it a go & found it quite well-written. You have an editor's bragging rights after all.

Was wondering about the abnormal ratings until I read the comments. Good thing the comments didn't read me back in retaliation. Would have been twilight-zone-level shocking.
    i'm gonna get a ton of fucking flak for this but since it's in your bio already i'm just gonna assume it's allowed and say it

oh boy i'm gonna relish in this

you god damn whore
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…