Scribble Hub Forum

Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
What do you mean by 'custom coffee label'?

X
tiaf
tiaf
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
How did you even get onto that site?
owO
Owo

X
tiaf
tiaf
I made a twitch account to start streaming, then I added a Instagram widget. To use the widget I had to sign up with pixels.com. I did and then they showed an advertisement for the coffee site.
Yorda
Yorda
I got a stomach ache recently that made me want to play MMO video games. :sweating_profusely:
I don't even play games anymore, and apparently I don't even know how to play games anymore. :blob_no:

I know how you feel.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
'-'
You went down a deep rabbit hole there...
'-'

X
Yorda
Yorda
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but about 5 hours ago I logged in to my old account and was completely perplexed. I remember nothing and I honestly didn't feel like relearning all the little functions of how to play. Dungeons, questing, guilds, and about 10 more completely mystifying things.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
MMORPGs don't pique my interest, unfortunately, so I can't relate to that...
>w>
<w<

...however, I can relate to coming back to a game and forgetting how to play it.
>w<

X
Yorda
Yorda
I like city building games like Banished and Kingdoms & Castles. I remember when I was little I would play Age of Empires 2 and Age of Mythology, but I would never attack enemies (which was the point of the RTS game). All I wanted to do was make a little castle town, and send villagers to harvest resources for a stable economy.
Nahrenne
Nahrenne
I prefer rpgs.
*is currently engrossed in Greedfall*

X
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
tea plus coffee equals tiaf.

Why? I don't know. Ask the energon cube floating behind you.
tiaf
tiaf
No, no, no! Boba blob fish only goes with tea! :blob_hmph:
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
Boba Fett most likely drinks coffee.
The blob, Jabba the Hutt, probably drinks tea.
The not-fish, Admiral Ackbar, drinks tea with coffee in preparation for traps.
tiaf
tiaf
:blob_hmm_two: But me is not them
weakwithwords
weakwithwords
... and that is what makes you special, tiaf. (y)
Reactions: tiaf
binarysoap
binarysoap